I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday

• Members

Originally posted by bringtherock

Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday Friday

YES biggrin.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Melanie

You turn up on the last day of my summer holidays to tell me that?! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

Sorry Mel - I've had a crazy summer. Go read my blog. Start at "Ooh, That Smell" and work your way up. Trust me, I wish this summer went differently and that I'd had more time to come and flirt with you, but life and death and everything in between got in the way. cry.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

I'm Bonoman - can't you read?biggrin.gif

Just kidding - I'm an old-school HCBF poster who has been away for a while...

Sorry about that. It's apparently a tradition. Maybe it's not that old, I don't know, but still it had to be done, I think.

Now who do I have to {censored} to get an award?

• Members

I miss you too. I'll be around a lot more because I'm at my new job and things are going well, so I've got a little more time to visit. thumb.gif

Good to see ya back wave.gif

Yes, you've had one helluva summer. Life and death, you aren't even kidding freak.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Onkel Bob

Sorry about that. It's apparently a tradition. Maybe it's not that old, I don't know, but still it had to be done, I think.

Now who do I have to {censored} to get an award?

You don't have to {censored} anybody, all you have to do is say something I really like, for example: "Who do I have to {censored} to get an award?" That was funny, and because of it you are the proud

WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!biggrin.gif

• Members

You don't have to {censored} anybody, all you have to do is say something I really like, for example: "Who do I have to {censored} to get an award?" That was funny, and because of it you are the proud

WINNER OF THE BONOMAN POST OF THE DAY AWARD!!!biggrin.gif

Wow! My life has new meaning.

• Members

And a dose of bash.org for the day biggrin.gif

will somebody please tell me why, in our self-proclaimed conservative society, do homophobic parents teach their children "rub a dub dub, three /men/ in a tub"?

not only does it endorse homosexuality and promiscuity, but it also implants children with the false stereotype that all butchers and bakers are sodomites.

what about the candlestick makers?

actually, the rhyme is right about them. they're all assdildo fags.

• Members

Well, guess what?

The remains of Ernesto {censored}ed us out of our flight to Los Angeles by delaying the flight out of Cville. We won't get in until tomorrow (Saturday) if we're lucky.

*After* we got back home from the useless trip to the airport, the Delta website *still* told us that our flight was "on time" and "on schedule." Mind, that was an hour before it originally scheduled to leave, and after the dip{censored}s at the gate told us it was delayed by an hour and no, they wouldn't check with other carriers to see if the latter had space. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I went close to nuclear on Delta's "Customer Care" line for a good forty-five minutes. mad.gifwink.gif

So basically we spent money we didn't really have, to be screwed out of a vital day in L.A., leaving us 1.25 days to see my cousin get married. Almost not worth the cash to go, y'know? I haven't had a real vacation in two years because we couldn't afford it, and yeah, I'm sorely {censored}ing pissed.

BONOMAN!!! What's the linky to your blog?

• Members

Originally posted by Zamfir

Well, guess what?

The remains of Ernesto {censored}ed us out of our flight to Los Angeles by delaying the flight out of Cville. We won't get in until tomorrow (Saturday) if we're lucky.

*After* we got back home from the useless trip to the airport, the Delta website *still* told us that our flight was "on time" and "on schedule." Mind, that was an hour before it originally scheduled to leave, and after the dip{censored}s at the gate told us it was delayed by an hour and no, they wouldn't check with other carriers to see if the latter had space. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I went close to nuclear on Delta's "Customer Care" line for a good forty-five minutes. mad.gifwink.gif

So basically we spent money we didn't really have, to be screwed out of a vital day in L.A., leaving us 1.25 days to see my cousin get married. Almost not worth the cash to go, y'know? I haven't had a real vacation in two years because we couldn't afford it, and yeah, I'm sorely {censored}ing pissed.

BONOMAN!!! What's the linky to your blog?

That blows! Yeah, the trip almost seems like just a cram-in at this point. Just have them adjust your departure time for free, too tongue.gif No hurricans here to cause you delays for the return flight. Sorry.