New gig calendar!

Lee Flier

• Members

Hey guys,

Well I told ya I was working on a gig calendar for us, and it looks like we've got it going! I'll probably be able to make it fancier after the software upgrade happens, but meanwhile it's still cool!

Just click on the "Calendar" button at the top of the page, and you should be able to click "Public Event" and add your gigs! If you have trouble or can't add a gig, let me know.

If you go to August 12 on the calendar, you'll see that I put in a gig for my band. If we all follow the format that I used there, it will be easy to scan the calendar for gigs in your area. The subject of the calendar should be your band name and city, e.g. "What The...? - Atlanta, Georgia." If you click on the link in the calendar you can view the event and see the details I posted... you guys should be able to post similar links.

Once the calendar starts filling up, we can promote it in some of the other forums too! Enjoy.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Lee Flier

Seriously? I can see that other folks have posted gigs just fine now. Are you still having a problem?

Yeah, when you select the date the drop down menu starts me at 2000 and only goes up to 2004.

• Members

Originally posted by Lee Flier

Hmmm... This was happening yesterday but Scott fixed it... can you try clearing your cache and see if that makes a difference?

Cleared the cache, still only going up to 2004. If you don't want me to list my shows just tell me! :D

• Members

Glad you like it! And we should also thank Scott, the admin, for putting up with my incessant bugging him to implement it. :D

I hope in the future to expand on the concept even more, but we'll have to wait for some software upgrades and stuff. :)

Archived