• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Terrapin Island, Friday, March 28, 9 p.m., Mole's Eye Cafe, 4 High St., Brattleboro, Vt.

Audio and video available at www.myspace.com/terrapinisland.

Organizers of the White Mt. Forest Jam, where we'll play this summer, described us like this: ""Dark Star Orchestra look out! This talented five piece from Vermont sound
like authentic Dead circa 1970s. Big emphasis on true to form sound, they
perform mostly Grateful covers w/ sweet multi part harmonies to boot. Come
shake it like Sugaree!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Saturday June 20th TOMORROW!

I don't usually promote the band this way, but it's a special show, for a very special charity.

Members of the band are friends with some people that run a very unique charity called Snow City Arts. These guys teach creative arts to hospitalized kids, everything from painting and drawing to music and film! They work in groups and one on one with children that can

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This is so cool, to have a calendar here! Thanks for setting it up! I only just now noticed it.

Glad I saw it now, because my new band, Spontaneous Thin Air Radio (S.T.A.R.) just did a live studio gig on Thursday, and it's still got a couple more rebroadcasts on local TV and streamed on the internet tonight and tomorrow on http://www.cctv54.org.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Anybody from the Schaefferstown, PA area? The female country artist I play with, Leah Seawright (www.leahseawright.com) , will be performing this Saturday, Aug. 14 at The Schaefferstown Fire Company Carnival. (www.stowncarnival.com).

We start at 7:00, followed at 9:00 by country singer/songwriter, David Lee Murphy.

13-hours-and-some-change ride from Alabama ! If you're around, stop by and say "HEY"!

This is a 4-weekend deal (the entire month of August), so if you can't make our date, go out and check out Atlanta's Blackberry Smoke (www.blackberrysmoke.com) on the 28th for some good ol' southern rock! Or any other of the shows for that matter, since the proceeds go to the Volunteer Fire Department up there!

Thanks,

jamieb
+++++

• 4 months later...
  • Members

# When: December 23rd : 9 p.m.

# Price: $7

# Venue: Cafe Nine, 250 State St., New Haven, CT, 06510

# Website: http://www.cafenine.com

# Description: Redemption Records Showcase: Featuring West Rockers with Vrsa, Blastmat, and DJ UB.

All proceeds from this show will go to help a fellow musician Jamie Saxton and his family.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

We're playing at the Ol' West BBQ on Rt. 31 North in Annandale, NJ - February 10, show starts at 8:30 and will be a fun time. 2 of us are teachers at the local high school, and it's the back to school night, so we'll have a solid number of people at the bar rocking out!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My band, "SIX", a classic rock covers band, is playing an "unplugged" show this Saturday (1/29/11) in Winchester, MA. The venue is the "Cornerstone Coffeehouse", located at the Second Congregational Church (485 Washington St., Winchester, MA 01890). Admission is $10 ($5 for students/seniors), general seating, family-friendly, smoke/alcohol-free. More info on my band can be found at www.ILikeSIX.com

John Swartz

bassplayer and webmaster for "SIX"

www.ILikeSIX.com

• 3 months later...

Archived