Brad Paisley live?

• Members

In other words, you don't know and you made an assumption based on an close-minded bias, rather than on any sort of common sense.

For the record,

1) F$#k you and your opinions about the kind of music I play very much.
:wave:

And

2) it took me about 30 seconds of online searching to find confirmation from his touring FOH and monitor engineers that he and/or his drummer/band do indeed play along to a click at some points, for at least one song where there's pre-recorded co-lead vocals for a duet.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In other words, you don't know and you made an assumption based on an close-minded bias, rather than on any sort of common sense.

For the record,

1) F$#k you and your opinions about the kind of music I play very much.

:wave:

And

2) it took me about 30 seconds of online searching to find confirmation from his touring FOH and monitor engineers that he and/or his drummer/band do indeed play along to a click at some points, for at least one song where there's
pre-recorded co-lead vocals for a duet

Maybe because allison Krauss isn't touring with him. BTW Blondie sucks IMO.

• Members

Maybe because allison Krauss isn't touring with him. BTW Blondie sucks IMO.

If the players on stage are so freaking awesome as you claim, that wouldn't matter at all: their sheer mastery would overcome that obstacle.

Or MAYBE it's not as you claim an issue or question of the quality of players on stage at all when it comes to using tracks...

But no, that would be too much for your mind to handle.

Too bad like Wade, you're not man enough to admit when you're flat-out wrong.

• Members

If the players on stage are so freaking awesome as you claim
, that wouldn't matter at all: their sheer mastery would overcome that obstacle.

Or MAYBE it's not as you claim an issue or question of the quality of players on stage at all when it comes to using tracks...

Did you watch the video in post 22? The band seams pretty awesome to me. BTW we can't be all as well loved on this forum as you. To bad you didn't see the post from another member you were argueing with earlier before they took it down about you. It was right on the money.

• Members

Maybe because there are very few players that can play as well as him, even few that can connect with people while doing so, even fewer yet who write songs that people actually like and relate to. He's kind of a Danny Gatton/Garth Brooks hybrid.

I would guess a good deal of his success in addition to his playing is also do to the fact that the guy prolly has an even keel temperment and the money people are willing to roll the dice on him because they know he wont flake out on them. Work ethic and ego have to be in check to make it a good working relationship.

• Members
I would guess a good deal of his success in addition to his playing is also do to the fact that the guy prolly has an even keel temperment and the money people are willing to roll the dice on him because they know he wont flake out on them. Work ethic and ego have to be in check to make it a good working relationship.

my GF is from Nashville and she used to see him occasionally at the local grocery store just being a normal Joe.

• Members
If the players on stage are so freaking awesome as you claim, that wouldn't matter at all: their sheer mastery would overcome that obstacle.

your argument is pretty thin. Using a track because AK isn't there is hardly the same as what Madonna, LG, etc do at their ummm "live" shows.

• Members

your argument is pretty thin. Using a track because AK isn't there is hardly the same as what Madonna, LG, etc do at their ummm "live" shows.

Yeah and Kmart thinks his backing band isn't any good. I was reading on Wikipedia just now that he records most the songs on his albums with them.

• Members

Please illuminate us all as to how it's different.

Better yet, don't.

It's not.

At all.

• Members

Yeah and Kmart thinks his backing band isn't any good. I was reading on Wikipedia just now that he records most the songs on his albums with them.

Where did I say his backing band wasn't good?

Let me answer for you: I didn't.

Don't put words in my mouth: you've got enough trouble with the ones coming out of yours.

• Members

Did you watch the video in post 22? The band seams pretty awesome to me. BTW we can't be all as well loved on this forum as you. To bad you didn't see the post from another member you were argueing with earlier before they took it down about you. It was right on the money.

Re-reading this due to your other post...

If you're getting out of the post you quoted that I don't think Paisley's band is good, youre having comprehension issues.

Please do me the favor of going back and re-reading in context.

• Members

Re-reading this due to your other post...

If you're getting out of the post you quoted that I don't think Paisley's band is good, youre having comprehension issues.

Please do me the favor of going back and re-reading in context.

• Members

my GF is from Nashville and she used to see him occasionally at the local grocery store just being a normal Joe.

Thats kinda what I figured ,, I know he doesnt drink or drug. God knows that has to be a major deal to the people who are bankrolling the CDs and tours.

• Members
Where did I say his backing band wasn't good?

Let me answer for you: I didn't.

Don't put words in my mouth: you've got enough trouble with the ones coming out of yours.

So in Post 29 when you say " If the players onstage are so freakin awesome as you claim" you are not putting down his band.:confused::facepalm:

• Members

I would hope if you know how to get online by yourself that you would be able to understand the difference here. Maybe not.

In all cases you note, tracks are used to deliver the desired end product.

Period.

No difference.

Unless, of course, you're foolishly convincing yourself that a show like Paisley's is somehow more legit or honorable or whatever than a show from Madonna or Lady Gaga.

I would hope if you know how to get online by yourself you would be able to tell the difference between reality andfairy tales like that.

Maybe not.

Quick; to bed with you before the boogey man catches you awake.

• Members

So in Post 29 when you say " If the players onstage are so freakin awesome as you claim" you are not putting down his band.
:confused::facepalm:

No, I'm not.

Again, re-read, understand the context, figure it out.

If you can't see that's not a knock on his players...forget it: this is clearly more than your power plant can handle.

• Members

You would be hard pressed to find any modern country artist who isnt touring with top level players and back up singers in their bands.

• Members
In all cases you note, tracks are used to deliver the desired end product.

Period.

No difference.

Unless, of course, you're foolishly convincing yourself that a show like Paisley's is somehow more legit or honorable or whatever than a show from Madonna or Lady Gaga.

I would hope if you know how to get online by yourself you would be able to tell the difference between reality andfairy tales like that.

Maybe not.

Quick; to bed with you before the boogey man catches you awake.

you make no sense. What happens at a LG gig if the backing fails? Probably the same thing that happened to the Simpson chick on SNL. What happens if whatever tracks BP is using, fail? Absolutely nothing. He still tears the roof off of the barn and sounds exactly like BP and Band. If you can't understand that simple difference........

• Members
You would be hard pressed to find any modern country artist who isnt touring with top level players and back up singers in their bands.

yes, but not all of these artists have people like Vince Gill, Rickey Skaggs, Marty Stewart giddy to take the stage with him. Pretty sure BP has top choice on backup musicians.

• Members

yes, but not all of these artists have people like Vince Gill, Rickey Skaggs, Marty Stewart giddy to take the stage with him. Pretty sure BP has top choice on backup musicians.

You can bet most of the big names have a list of top session guys to take out as their road band.

• Members

No, I'm not.

Again, re-read, understand the context, figure it out.

If you can't see that's not a knock on his players...forget it: this is clearly more than your power plant can handle.

this is what I get for argueing with a drummer. You make no sense at all.

Archived