Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Originally posted by RockGirl

piano.gif

You paint a nasty picture. I agree though, this has been a fun thread and I see no reason to ruin it. Take it to the PM's if you must. No need to sling it around the board is there.

The thing is I started it for people to post their groupie stories in fun way, not to debate about ethical questions (like their vision of the opposite gender) and insult each other.

• Members

Originally posted by fuzzball

Sorry I wasent meaning to judge, I was just saying that is something I could not do. Don't get me wrong I did some crappy stuff too.

Karma sucks.....and you have to admit that was mean.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. Beau is acting all proud of himself, and his cruelty towards those he deems not worthy just got under my skin.

It's one thing to inadvertently offend someone, but this "hide the pig" thing isn't accidental by any stretch...it's intentionally humiliating someone because she's not a size 5.

I just couldn't let that go without comment, and the fact that he defended it just made it worse. I'm no moral crusader, but that was indefensible in my opinion. He even defended it by saying that the gals following this thread weren't offended, so why should I be?

I have to believe that the gals chose to bite their collective tongues, as opposed to believing that they weren't offended. Cruelty is offensive, and I don't see that little game as anything other than cruel.

I'll comment on it no further, and I apologize for bringing this fun thread a dose of reality.

You might note that I posted a number of on topic stories before I got on my soapbox, and I have more, which I may get around to posting soon. Thanks for listening.

• Members

cry.gif Get over it, dude...please! I didn't come here to argue. I shared some stories. You happen to not like my delivery. I happen to not like that you bitch more than a menstrual woman, but you won't find me redundantly bawling about it.

As far as Hide The Pig goes...I learned that game from a national act that I bet you have at least one or more LPs, cassettes, or CDs of somewhere in your collection. I wasn't trying to offend anyone...I've apologized as many times as I think are necessary. Let's move on. TRUCE!!! Now back to the fun.

• Moderators

Originally posted by RockGirl

lost.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong but if it's bending doesn't that mean it IS flaccid?

As a scientist I must inform you that anything can be bent, no matter what its elastic modulus (flaccid or erect in this case), if sufficient force is applied to exceed its flexural strength.

Of course it may break instead of just bend, depending on the toughness of the material. Toughness is just the area under the stress vs strain curve.

Hope that helps! biggrin.gif

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by Roy Brooks

I have always liked larger women. One night a fellow band member asked me how I always ended up with the big girls. I told him to go get his own.

I have a weird phenomenon that occurs with big women. I drink a lot and go home with a skinny super model...I wake up with a big girl. I don't get it.freak.gif

• Members

As a scientist I must inform you that anything can be bent, no matter what its elastic modulus (flaccid or erect in this case), if sufficient force is applied to exceed its flexural strength. Of course it may break instead of just bend, depending on the toughness of the material. Toughness is just the area under the stress vs strain curve.

Hope that helps!

Actually it does.

But I have to say, I know you don't mean it like this but.....it sounds sexy when you start talking technical. wink2.gif