Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have never gotten so much as a kiss from a girl in my days of gigging, but that's just the way it goes. It's always the other guy.

Still, I do have a story. My old band was playing at a biker clubhouse. Biker gigs are always fun because the guys are super nice and they love live music. One perk is that they almost always have a titty contest. They pass around a hat and collect all the cash they can, and then whichever girl wins the contest takes the pot.

It was later in the night and the money had been collected. There were several women teasing about taking it off but only two of them actually had the balls to do it. One was an old 55+ lady who just gave a peek. The other was not at all shy about showing her body. Now under better circumstances it would've been great, but this chick was about 5'3" and probably pushing 315lbs. First the shirt and bra came off, exposing huge, swinging, stretch mark-covered breasts with nipples that pointed downward just above her waist. If that wasn't bad enough, she started pushing down her pants. No one wanted this to happen but by this time she was out of control. Down they went, little by little, until you could see what appeared to be pubes. As she pushed them down farther we all saw in horror that she was shaved, and what we thought to be her pubes was actually a "property of" tattoo. It was a train wreck and everybody was watching in spite of themselves. To compound the nastiness, this woman had been pounding a bottle of vodka the whole night and had emptied her bladder in her pants sometime before the titty contest.

Luckily some big biker guy had the courage to step in and put a stop to the spectacle before it went any further. We ended up playing until about 3am (Their clubhouse was way out in the country on private property) and it was one of our best gigs, save for one very bad spot there.

• Members

Originally posted by J.

I have never gotten so much as a kiss from a girl in my days of gigging, but that's just the way it goes. It's always the other guy.

Still, I do have a story. My old band was playing at a biker clubhouse. Biker gigs are always fun because the guys are super nice and they love live music. One perk is that they almost always have a titty contest. They pass around a hat and collect all the cash they can, and then whichever girl wins the contest takes the pot.

It was later in the night and the money had been collected. There were several women teasing about taking it off but only two of them actually had the balls to do it. One was an old 55+ lady who just gave a peek. The other was not at all shy about showing her body. Now under better circumstances it would've been great, but this chick was about 5'3" and probably pushing 315lbs. First the shirt and bra came off, exposing huge, swinging, stretch mark-covered breasts with nipples that pointed downward just above her waist. If that wasn't bad enough, she started pushing down her pants. No one wanted this to happen but by this time she was out of control. Down they went, little by little, until you could see what appeared to be pubes. As she pushed them down farther we all saw in horror that she was shaved, and what we thought to be her pubes was actually a "property of" tattoo. It was a train wreck and everybody was watching in spite of themselves. To compound the nastiness, this woman had been pounding a bottle of vodka the whole night and had emptied her bladder in her pants sometime before the titty contest.

Luckily some big biker guy had the courage to step in and put a stop to the spectacle before it went any further. We ended up playing until about 3am (Their clubhouse was way out in the country on private property) and it was one of our best gigs, save for one very bad spot there.

Is this what led you to choose your avatar? wink.gifbiggrin.gif

• Members

Funny story from years ago.

We had played a party at our singers house and all went well.

The next morning I went back to get my gear and the singer and lead guitar player were having an animated conversation.

The singer and his girlfriend shared a house with another girl and she looked ok but was pretty strange.

The singer asked gp if he had slept with girl and he kept saying "NO NO WHY"

By then I knew the game was on!!!

Finally the singer told him that the girl had "Sickle Cell Anemia" I thought I would piss myself right there.

This girl was as blond as you can buy in a bottle.

Well he kept denying it and finally my buddy let it go.

About 3 days later he showed up at practice and man was he pissed.

Evidently he had gone to the health clinic and told the receptionist that he needed to be tested for sicle cell.

He said the black receptionist rolled her eyes up at him took one look

5ft5" blondheaded white boy.

She said "I DON'T THINK SO"

Man I would have loved to have been there.

20 years later he still hasn't lived it down.

• Members

Originally posted by Rolandtd8

Never ever speak of life on the road in such detail!

Never admit to anything, never give your number and always keep it covered!

Nuff said eh?

wink.gifthumb.gifevil.gif

Wow, way to strike the iron while it's hot dude.....after 28 pages someone gives this advice......YARG

• Moderators

Originally posted by Rolandtd8

Never ever speak of life on the road in such detail!

Never admit to anything, never give your number and always keep it covered!

Nuff said eh?

wink.gifthumb.gifevil.gif

Speak in detail. Speak in GREAT detail. Write it down, but change the names. Sell it to a magazine.

But be careful who reads it. wink.gif

Terry D.

• Members

I had hooked up with this chick at the gig, but we didn't have anywhere to go, to get busy. She lived with her sister, who wouldn't approve of her dalliance with a "band guy", and I was at the hotel, but we couldn't afford private rooms so there were 4 of us in one room. I've done chicks in those circumstances before, but it's tough when the "peanut gallery" is commenting on your technique, making jokes, etc.

It turns out that she has a friend that works the overnight shift at the local radio station, so she calls him and asks if we can come visit. He says okay, and asks if he can get an interview while we're there. I think she led him to believe that I was someone of "importance" in the music world.

When we get there, he's somewhat disappointed that I'm not famous, but she gave him a copy of our CD to listen to while we were there, and he was impressed, or at least acted like he was.

We sit and chat in the studio, but he decides that I'm not famous enough to go on the air with, which suits me fine. I had something else on my mind, and was trying not to get impatient. She finally cajoles him into giving her the keys to his apartment, and off we go.

We ended up having a real good time in his bed, and afterwards she calls him at the station and tells him so. In retrospect, I think that they were more than just friends, and he got some sort of charge out of me doing her in his bed. I wonder if he had a good time with her in that same bed a few hours later? Sloppy seconds anyone?

• Members

Originally posted by MrKnobs

But be careful who reads it. wink.gif

Terry D.

How on earth can you hope to accomplish that?

As entertaining as a lot of these stories are I can't help but wonder if any of them ever come back to haunt people.

Evan with name changes, usually it's not hard to link a few things together and someone is going "HEY! They are talking about "

• Moderators

Originally posted by vanlatte

How on earth can you hope to accomplish that?

As entertaining as a lot of these stories are I can't help but wonder if any of them ever come back to haunt people.

Evan with name changes, usually it's not hard to link a few things together and someone is going "HEY! They are talking about "

Well, it helps to wait 20 years before you write the story, as I just did. wink.gif

Terry D.

• Members

Originally posted by MrKnobs

Disclaimers, Notice of Copyright, and Acknowledgements

I'm not a writer, I'm just a man going through a transition in life who needed to get something off his chest. Thanks for reading.

Terry D.

Thanks for a great story! thumb.gif

• Members

Originally posted by DARKMETL/

I've been playing since like 1987 in bands and I have virtually no stories to tell. How does a dude in a band have no groupie stories. I hate myself. I am a musicians failure. I have no biz in the R&R biz.

I'll trade you a few groupies for that '81 Ibanez Destroyer in your sig!biggrin.gif