Introduce your band!

Lee Flier

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey there! I`m pretty new on this forum so I bumped into this one!

My band is called E.N.D. ( evil never dies - yes, an overkill!)

We come from Zadar/ Croatia, and play powerfull trash/death/core!

For all of you who like mixture of NAPALM DEATH, MESHUGGAH and HATESPHERE,
find a link below.

Official and myspace site with music, videos and picture download!

It s pretty damn proffessional, it must be for an 10year old band :-)!

• Members

hey

im uros from slovenia. i study civil engeenering,listen to hendrix and play in two rock bands smile.gif:

1.levitan...rock
http://www.levitanband.tk/
you can watch video for my song Ce bi...

2.any-1...power pop
http://www.any1.si/

3.im thinking about starting a career as instrumental guitarist smile.gif?
http://www.urostheplaninc.tk/
...yes here is more info,songs...

thats it wink.gif

• Members

My band is called 60 Cycle Hum. We are based in Chattanooga, Tennessee. We play original alternative rock (in the vein of Collective Soul, Foo Fighters, etc.)

I play rhythm guitar, sing lead vox and do the majority of the writing and arrangement as well as handling pretty much all of the business stuff for the group. We've been together since 2004, released our first record independently in 2005. We are currently working on material for a follow up album that we expect to be completed early next year. We've been through some line up changes, but it has always resulted in a better band (lucky) and I am currently playing with the most talented group of musicians in my life. We are all focused, get along and work well together.

You can find us online at:
http://www.60-cycle-hum.com
http://www.myspace.com/aaheartache
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/60cyclehum

• Members

Hey,
Our new band HIGH GRADE is worth checking out if you like high energy classic rock, heavy blues, and Sabbath style metal. Our stuff is all original and we've been rehearsing for months with alot of unfortunate interruptions like summer vacations, Harley runs, work and the usual dilemmas of every day life. We're up here in northern California on the coast in redwood country, a place called Humboldt County. It's a pretty laid back lifestyle up here and I think that's reflected in our music, which isn't too serious. Our songs are all influenced by the classics, and being a rock & roll band, we sing about women and love, passion and desire, that sorta thing. Our sound is forged with loud guitar and an all tube vintage amp rig. No digital tones here, this is all high volume and a few sweet sounding analog effects. The songs are three chords, a riff and a melody. Not much else. No flashy extended solos. Just straight to the point riffing and sometimes a little slide to take it a little higher.

Yeah, well if you read that much you should check the link in the sig below and give a listen to some demo tunes

• Members

Hello Everyone! My name is Roy and I'm in a Southern Fried Rock, Classic and Red Dirt Country Band in Oklahoma City called Off Limits. I play rhythm guitar and do all the singing...We've been together about a year playing cover songs and a few originals at many clubs in Oklahoma every weekend. We play more country than rock but we have a flair for turning old classic country songs into upbeat loud rocking tunes...we have a very upbeat show.

• Members

Hello all,
I am Alexander K and I am vocalist and lead guitarist in a thrash metal band Descent Into Madness.
The band consists of Jennifer Lazure (vocals), Claudio Lassala (guitar), myself, and Andy V on drums. We mix in male and female voices for what we hope is an interesting concept.
Some samples online at:
www.DescentIntoMadness.com

• Members

Hello!

I'm in a Houston area band called The Favorites...

We are a poprock band. I play guitar and write or cowrite most of the songs we play. All originals, although we'll usually throw a cover into every set.

We've been together in this form since late 2004. Most of us played together in another band for three years.

You can check us out at

www.myspace.com/thefavoritesmusic

rock

bford

• Members

My name is Stephen and I play guitar for ShadoLine. We are based out of Brevard, NC and have recently began playing shows. The best way to describe our sound is alternative prog metal. We are a four piece unit and play strictly original material. I am personally influenced by bands ranging from Metallica and Tool to Bush and Candlebox. We believe that we have a message that needs to be heard, and that we are here for a purpose. Music is a divine gift and we seek to expand upon that. Check us out at www.myspace.com/shadoline. Hope you like what you hear.

• Members

Hola everyone!

I'm Jenn "Lil Sis" Cogburn, bassist and "business guru" (which essentially means hard-ass manager type) for The Cogburns. We're from Atlanta, have been around since 2002, and play modern garage rock and roll with a bit of the south thrown in for good measure (think The Hives, Dash Rip Rock, The Kinks, etc...). We've just put out a new album called Pay Up, Sucker, currently being pushed by my label, Be Particular! Records. We're also touring around the Southeast US and going on our first tour of England in December.

You can check us out at
http://www.cogburns.com

Thanks!

• Members

Hi Guys. Iam in an original band called The Misteriosos. We are a 3 piece which consists of female who plays combo organ and left hand bass unit, male guitarist and drummer.

My name is Anthony aka(skeeter) and i play drums and help out with the bookings and stuff like that. We are located in the Phila, South Jersey area.

Our music if you have to put in a catagory is comtemporary garage. The band sound has been compared to The Doors, Led Zeppelin and the Velvet Underground with a touch of psych.

We have one full length cd out and we just got finished recording our 2nd. We play alot in new york city at Arlene's Grocery, Otto's,
The Lakeside Lounge, The Trash Bar etc.
We also play every monday night at The Medusa lounge located at 21st and Chestnut St. in center city phila.

We are also in steady rotation on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 25 which is Little Stevens Underground Garage.
We have also played in Detroit and Boston.

You can check us out at:
www.myspace.com/themisteriosos
www.themisteriosos.com

Thanks everyone.

• Members

Hi I'm Steve.

After years of playing in other bands & writing material for metal/rock/blues/jazz artists I have just released my first solo project. The reason for this is that there have been some songs that I believe have been great and deserved to be heard by a wider audience than they have been up until now. Online is a fantastic way to acheive that.

The CD is under the artist name "HAVOC 51" and can be heard at any of the links in my sig.

I've written all 12 tracks, played & recorded all the instruments & vocals, produced & engineered it myself.

Hell I know it ain't perfect but I give myself 8/10 for the first effort.

The music has generated a lot of interest & there's likely to be a series of concerts to promote this & a second CD in the new year. I can't believe how fast this is taking off.

• Members

My name is Jason Davis, and I am a Parker Guitars/Emerald Acoustic Guitars/Randall Amplifiers/Mojo Strings artist. My band (Jason Davis Band) released our latest album yesterday, and you can listen to the entire album at myspace.com/JasonDavisBand . It can be purchased on either CD or as a digital download at JasonDavisMusic.com...sorry, I had to do the shameless plug. Support us starving musicians, will'ya?cool.gif

I'd love to hear your comments, so feel free to leave them either here or on the MySpace profile indicated above. Thanks for listening in advance.

• Members

Hey

My name is Logan Cantin, and I'm the lead singer and lead guitarist for my band, BlueRoof. We're based in Metairie, Louisiana (New Orleans area), and we're a rock/classic rock cover band with a few originals. I'm sort of disappointed now, because the other guys decided to do some covers by FallOutBoy, Cartel, and others, but aside from that, It's not a bad band. We're all teens, but I think we're pretty good considering that.

• Members
Originally posted by mayht
Im new here and I just thought Id post my band up. We are called Marigold Taxi and are a soft rock band. We are all 16 except me, Im 15.

This was recorded with 1 mic sitting on the bassists TV..its a live recording, no overdubbing so pretty bad recording...although Dani California is quite an OK recording

www.myspace.com/marigoldtaxi

Cheers!
Do you post on Ultimate-Guitar as well?

• Members

Hello,
My name is Bruce Hayes,I'm from Nashville,Tn. & Chattanooga,Tn.
I've been playing in Nashville on and off for the last 28 some odd years.Everything from Tootsies to the Opry.And all over this great big ole'world.Everything from Country to Rock and beyond.

But,right now I am stationed in Chattanooga,Tn.,and I'm playing drums for the"American Legionaires Orchestra".It's an 18 piece
swing band.And it's made up of some great older musicians who still love to swing.The Bandleader is a fella' that owns some music stores in our area,named Joe Chambers and what a super guy.
And another named Manny Bowen who plays saxophone but has piano stores.But, we play either at the American Legion Club in East Ridge,(chattanooga),Tn. and at a place called Bourbon Street Blues Bar in Chattanooga,Tn.(Just like the name in Printers alley in Nashville,Tn.).I wish that I could include a photo of the band.
Now,can you imagine a payroll for 18 pieces?WOW.
Somehow,Joe Chambers gets it done.

We play everything from Duke Ellington to Glenn Miller to Count Basie and all others too.
And I'm absolutely having probably one of the biggest BLAST of my entire life.Playing Jazz man.As Sammy Davis Jr.
use to say,A coocoo cacoocoo choo.
Swinging babe!
Thanks for listening,
Bruce Hayes
Broadways Singing Drummer
Nashville Music City Guide Magazine 1999
Nashville,Tn.

Archived