Peavey PR15 Bracket

• Members

Couldn't find anything online, even on Peavey's site. I'll have to go the special order route. Gotta love Peavey though. When I bought the PR15's used, two were missing the PR15 badge, and one was missing the Peavey badge. Ordered all three from Peavey parts dept. for next to nothing including shipping. I'm gonna be really upset when they inevitably fall off and roll under a car in the dark parking lot of some bar.

• Members

i've used GOOP. it works really, really good and smells really, really bad. for weeks it reeks. i used it to assemble my jecklin disc and for about two months people complained of the smell although i couldnt smell it after a couple weeks. cost me about $7 for the tube.

oh, and try not to inhale too much of it :)

• Members

i've used GOOP. it works really, really good and smells really, really bad. for weeks it reeks. i used it to assemble my jecklin disc and for about two months people complained of the smell although i couldnt smell it after a couple weeks. cost me about $7 for the tube.

oh, and try not to inhale too much of it
:)

Yeah, I remember that. :D

If used sparingly, as for the situation above, it wouldn

• Members

I have PR12's that I use as mains. I took the "badges" off the front because I was using them as places to tape my band posters on and the tape left a really nasty looking residue. To my eyes they look better without the badges. Not that I'm ashamed to display the Peavey logo; both my guitar and bass amps are Peaveys and I'm continually bragging about what a great deal the PR12's are.

And as far as using a PR15 as a monitor, I'd just lay it on its side and prop a roll of duct tape under it.

• Members

I have a pair of Impulses. I ripped a piece of 1X6 so it would just fit inside the top handle. Then I cut it to the length that would give me the angle I needed. This setup maintained the original orientation of the horn. Cheap (free) and if you are concerned about looks...some flat black paint would take care of that.

Kim

Archived