T.C. Electronics M4000 Reverb Unit

• Members

What about RTFM and experiment/learn the hard way like the rest of us did? Maybe that's just me...

The M4000 is a pretty big unit, and it could be pretty easy get lost with it. Ive done that my self a few times.

"Learn the hard way like the rest of us did" - you suffered for your knowledge - so should he? Hmmm he just asked a simple question. I don't want to get into a big debate here, but basically I'm just a "why not help eachother out"-kinda guy. What would the world of medicine look like today if every scientist had kept his knowledge to himself, because all the other scientists would have to learn the hard way, like he did.

To the original poster: I've worked at TC Electronic here in Denmark for over 10 years. If you have any basic questions please don't hesitate to ask or pm me. And by the way... remember to set the killdry parameter to "on" if you are using the unit in a normal aux send-return setup. Allthough I think that it might be set to "on" by default.

• Members

What would the world of medicine look like today if every scientist had kept his knowledge to himself, because all the other scientists would have to learn the hard way, like he did.

Not even a fair analogy.

The science field places great emphasis on acknowledging sources.

The music field places great emphasis on stealing from sources.

This goes all the way back to the birth of blues music. The legendary blues artist Robert Johnson used to perform with his back turned to the audience to keep copycats from stealing his technique. Before Van Halen got their record contract, Eddie did the same thing. In every music genre, there are blatant examples of copycats stealing from one another.

I believe your rebuke was wrongly placed.

Archived