Any of the OLD HCFX heads still around?

• Members

I'm talking wayyyy back in the HCFX way back machine ... 4kenoath ... AlteredSounds ... PaltheGiraffe ... Icehouse ... FourthFloor ... Wilbo26 ... Jaymeister ... Inscho ...Angus_Old ... edster ... Stereotypy ...EL KABONG ... gr8fuldodd etc etc etc ... ( Cheers Phil, you STILL here? ... I remember when you first got here and took over the Forum )

P.S ... My rip on Teese ( Haunting Mids ) really took off apparently!  ( Do I get mass World Wide Web Meme status points for that? ) 😁

P.P.S - To all the members I rubbed the wrong way years ago ... I forgive you! 😉

Edited by Tikirocker-nSo19

• Members
14 minutes ago, bieke said:

Hey Tikirocker.

I remember you from the old days

Phil is lurking every once in a while, his last post is from January

Hey Bieke!

Long time, I also remember you from the OLD days ... my original account here was from around the year 2000/01 from memory. Somehow during Forum outages etc I seem to have lost the original account? Any of the other old folks still here or has everyone moved on to greener pastures. I also remember Ollenorin ... there were some epic $hit}-posting threads in those days. Not always constructive, but some very funny stuff. You still playing and keeping well I trust?

• Members

Yup, all is well, considering the current state of affairs, just not getting any younger, still playing, gigging, recording, all for fun
Kind of stopped buying pedals and sold about half of my pedal stash

Ollenorin dropped by a couple of years ago and left. Same as now, not much going on here.

There's a spin-of forum with lots of old mebers (mostly Amps and Electric Guitar folks) that is still pretty active.

• Members

Was the spin off forum " Haunting Mids" by any chance? I remember that was created when HCFX was taken over around the time Phil arrived. I went there for about 5 mins but it wasn't the same as here ... so I rarely bothered. I have also been trying to track down SirHC ... he was a good friend and sent me an HH - VS-100 Musician head that I still have to this day.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Vintage Rats fully engaged for an entire set... I watched Horsey Man Klons sell for mere hundreds on Ebay. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain...