PA Speaker Specs

• Members

I'm fine with helping anyone. I don't appreciate the hypocrisies of asking for help and then giving passive-aggressive pushback, all along projecting the martyr attitude and then signing off with "I love everyone, even my enemies". That's one helluvan example of twisting religion for your own purposes. I don't cotton to any of that.

I agree that for many, the use of pious reference that is doled out without universal consideration given to all facets of it to one's own end, is hypocrisy of the highest order. It is indeed twisted.

In wearing a monicker that is in reverence to a teacher, you would think that those teachings would be ingrained as to the equalities necessary in order to dispense them, with the wisdom that was intended within the words.

That is why I cannot understand how someone could anyone ask for help, receive information that is truthful and insightful, and then become irreverent of the individual who took the time to provide the information.

The use of a slur in his redress to Andy is a contemptual action. Those who teach do not deserve that. A little respect is in order here.

Where was this ever considered a Christian thing to do?

In the end however Coaster is right....To err is human, and to forgive is devine.

And Craig....

Thank you for calling them the way you see them....there is wisdom in that.:thu:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that for many, the use of pious reference that is doled out without universal consideration given to all facets of it to one's own end, is hypocrisy of the highest order. It is indeed twisted.

In wearing a monicker that is in reverence to a teacher, you would think that those teachings would be ingrained as to the equalities necessary in order to dispense them, with the wisdom that was intended within the words.

That is why I cannot understand how someone could anyone ask for help, receive information that is truthful and insightful, and then become irreverent of the individual who took the time to provide the information.

The use of a slur in his redress to Andy is a contemptual action. Those who teach do not deserve that. A little respect is in order here.

Where was this ever considered a Christian thing to do?

In the end however Coaster is right....To err is human, and to forgive is devine.

And Craig....

Thank you for calling them the way you see them....there is wisdom in that.
:thu:

VERY well stated Harmonycat. Excellent words of wisdom here.

• Members

FWIW, it seems I was able to help the op somewhat, with a few dispassionate PM's. Amazing what a little patience can achieve if you both take the time to understand each other, and get on the same page. It's a "work in progess" however, but I'm confident that in the end, things will work out. :)

Bob

• Members

And I'll always forgive if asked. But not while taking incoming rounds!!

I couldn't agree more....the outgoing rounds are much easier to deal with in a boxing match.

Those incoming rounds (6 through 12), are always a bitch. Mind you if you are taking those rounds from your opponent, there is a much better chance that you will win.:thu:

Archived