Love the sound of a vertec rig! (video)

• CMS Author

My bad.......you can refer to others as bastards.

You just can't refer to your own band as gay.

Close. You can refer to a company as "bastards". And if ASCAP had anyone here as a participating member, I'd refrain from that too, just to keep peace.

If you'd prefer nobody use the term "bastard" in HC, by all means let Admin know your feelings on it. I didn't make the rule about homosexual slurs. As moderator I enforce it.

• Members
Close. You can refer to a company as "bastards". And if ASCAP had anyone here as a participating member, I'd refrain from that too, just to keep peace.

If you'd prefer nobody use the term "bastard" in HC, by all means let Admin know your feelings on it. I didn't make the rule about homosexual slurs. As moderator I enforce it.

The bastards are lucky to have you around. :thu:

Disclaimer: Usage and intent of the word bastards was not meant to be inflammatory.

• Members

i'm not feeling merry or jolly about these bastard PC word games.

on a different note, i have been frowned upon for talking about a bastard file recently. i have at least three of them, and they are very handy. they are called bastard files, thats their name.

is ben gay prohibited too?

• Members
One company calls theirs "Fatherless Amber" now - no BS
:eek:
. I tried "Family Values Amber" once but I could only get it to properly light the far right of the stage
:p

Sorry, I shouldn't have been drinking water when I read this. I'm cleaning a few drops up now off the keyboard. :lol:

• Members

I was there with the guys from Appetite For Deception up in the balcony.

That's also the night Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) fell off the stage at the Buffalo Chip.

I ran sound for Appetite for Deception at the Loud American in Sturgis the last couple of years they were there, lol. I'm the PM there for the rally. We've had several really good tributes last couple of years.... Draw the Line and Hells Bells too

• Members

I ran sound for Appetite for Deception at the Loud American in Sturgis the last couple of years they were there, lol. I'm the PM there for the rally. We've had several really good tributes last couple of years.... Draw the Line and Hells Bells too

Draw the line and hells bells are pretty good! We've played either with them or at the same events several times.

Hells Bells always kicks butt.

Archived