Purchasing my "first" new guitar. Any help is greatly appreciated!

TestudoAubreii

• Members

nobody forcing anyone to read anything here...if differences of opinion translate to ego,  you could always consider scrolling on past the stuff thats not up to your standards for mindless  entertainment...  

• Members
On 6/12/2020 at 3:42 PM, Gibson29 said:

Gosh, all the lengthy advice, good intentions, and ego is thick enough to cut with a spoon! 😛

I think we all just want what's best for the OP. We simply have different opinions as to what that "best" entails.

• Members
On 6/12/2020 at 3:46 PM, Voltan said:

nobody forcing anyone to read anything here...if differences of opinion translate to ego,  you could always consider scrolling on past the stuff thats not up to your standards for mindless  entertainment...  

🤗And..yet..you..read..MY..post..just..so..you..could..school..me?😉. But thank you for the awesome advice, it is good advice, no matter how ...sarcastic...I’m being now.  Alas..  ...... ....  ...  ....  . ... ..   .  

1 hour ago, DeepEnd said:

I think we all just want what's best for the OP. We simply have different opinions as to what that "best" entails.

I know.  You guys always seem to give it your all in the advice column.  It’s just weird watching those “which guitar is best/choose/brand/etc.” threads devolve.   Add to that this particular forum’s propensity for orphan posters, some “you don’t know what you’re talking about”, and you have stuff worth reading.

And I’m not saying ANY bad advice was given.  Carry on boys!

Archived