May I come back to the fold, please?

baldbloke

• Members
40 minutes ago, baldbloke said:

Hi,

I live in Yorkshire, England.  I am Scottish but moved to live and work in Yorkshire 30 years ago.

Got a take up a hobby whilst in lockdown. I'll be indoors for the next 3 months. I am at very high risk if I get the virus. Cancer in several places. Including lungs..

Survivable. I should add. 

And I live in North Wales. A bit further south .  .  .  .  .and much nicer than Yorkshire {wink thingie}.

You stay safe, Stewart, and enjoy playing guitar.

• Members

I was blessed with re-admittance recently myself. I’ve been slow to post, though. I think for me, it’s mostly that I don’t participate in forums as much. IT wasn’t some big decision I made, I just noticed at one point that I don’t visit forum sites like I used to. Trying to refocus here. 

• Members
On 4/3/2020 at 12:47 PM, Stophe88 said:

Huh, I was wondering what happened to all my old posts.  I'll take it as a blessing.. I'm pretty sure I said some silly stuff.

Me, too.  I've been gone since 2011 - all my old stuff seems to have disappeared.  Most of it's probably irrelevant now anyway.  Still, it would have been nice to take the nostalgia ride all the way back to the '90s... :)

Archived