SRV Blues/Rock Take.

McsLk

• Members
Surely not. The recipient of the reply accused me in a separate topic that I rather follow praise instead of referring to a valuable criticsm. Valuable criticism should include a reference to the guitar feeling' date=' technique or musical theory issues, not to promote accusations. Please, have opened mind.[/quote']what is valuable criticism?, prefered criticism ? what is valuable praise ? bullshit?

• Members
what is valuable criticism?, prefered criticism ? what is valuable praise ? bull****************?

I think that valuable criticism is to term specific musical aspects that need to be worked on. Everyone, according to their musical skills, is able to issue a good advice. The only thing I received from 1001gear is to try to implement psychology. Not this department Gentlemen.

1001gear you identify a forum with your person and your type of pretending the authority? Too real? Perhaps you're just a boorish and undervalued, in this respect certainly the only one I have met here whilst I did not receive only praise.

• Members

I think that valuable criticism is desitre to specific musical aspects that need to be worked on. Everyone, according to their musical skills, is able to issue a good advice. The only thing I received from 1001gear is to try to implement psychology. Not this department Gentlemen.

1001gear you identify a forum with your person and your type of pretending the authority? Too real? Perhaps you're just a boorish and undervalued, in this respect certainly the only one I have met here whilst I did not receive only praise.

Hello I will thank you to address me while addressing me; not responding to something else. What is this psychology you speak of? I don't understand the rest of this post.

• Members
So end this nonsense now. Write anything you want below my posts - I just won't response. That'll be the best option to both of us.

This is an option. There's also an ignore feature that if it's working allows the user to blackout specific members for any reason but wouldn't you rather just participate; teach and learn?

• Members

people allready have written what they want below your post .This word you wrote earlier is nonsense "desitre" .

Forgive me the language mistakes that prevented you from receiving my recording in the first post, I am not a native speaker. 'Letter' errors happens to everyone ('allready') :).

• Members
I don't get it. The guy posts a short vid of his playing and some folks get all buttsore about it.

Why?

I think it's the third one he's dropped here. He's not the first that just spams and says thanks and only to comps. No other posts or input of any kind. I find it annoying to say the least. I try to let these guys know it before they appoint themselves Master Star General. If he (they) want to participate beyond that, many will respond - not just the schmoozers. As it is, they usually realize they're on **STAR** and can't be bothered buhbye...

Archived