Whatcha plugging your guitar into?

bluesmann

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, First up is my Original Roland Blues Cube. 60 Watts of tone, that even the gain channel sounds wonderful and full of tone! (Roland's are known for having a gain channel that sounds broken.) Fender clean without the Fender label. I got this when I was sponsored by a small music store. When they closed 3 weeks later (:confused:) they told me to keep it.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":32294941}[/ATTACH]

Same thing with this beauty, a Roland BN60 Bass amp. Once house sound got better, I didn't need to have a moving company help me with my 500 watt Peavey head and 2 2x15 cabs. My back and ears thanked me!

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":32294942}[/ATTACH]

Roland's ONLY Tuber, the hybrid Bolt 60. Really stupidly nice cleans, a great lush reverb, and a gain channel that can only be described as "broken".

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":32294943}[/ATTACH]

And pedal-wise, it's this, though not always in the same order.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":32294944}[/ATTACH]

Archived