Proel Flash 15sa subs.... or?

• Members

Well they should be here tomorrow.... I must say Proel has been a HUGE help in getting me these subs. It was kinda tricky getting them over the border (stupid customs) but ED and Natalia from Proel went above and beyond, in answering emails super quick and getting all the info customs needed to get it across. I feel great having bought them just for the service they have provided!

Heres a pic of the back (from google images)

Flash15SA_rear.jpg

Be sure to give a follow up review after you have used them for awhile. Pictures as well!

Dookietwo

• Members

Got the subs!! Set them up for a wedding for tomorrow. Dry run with an empty hall and they sounded great! Didn't shake the walls, but I had them under some 'ringer powered tops and they really made them come alive. Just really filled out the bottom end. Around here people don't go for the loud chest kicking music at there weddings, can't wait to try them tomorrow.

• Members

I tried them with QSC HPR122i's and the i's easily outran them. Easy enough to dial them back. Then I tried them with a set of Wharfdale Titan 12's and they worked really well. Like i said earlier they are pretty decent for a 350 watt 15" sub. Especially for the price . Heath...they have been replaced by a 500 watt version. That's why you can pick them up for about $400-450 right now. As they say "while supplies last."

Archived