What happened to these forums, it's like a ghost town in here.

EmgEsp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

things get run down and don't operate like they once did. maybe some upgrades needed? I run into issues a lot. I'm kind of a introvert and like it less crowded place (smiles) I can glean something here every so often , that's kool. The industry has changed and GUITARS are not selling like they used too. the greed factor kicks in with high prices and shi- quality. look at the garbage the record companies are pushing. it all effect everything else. Lady Gaga gags me and morality is at a all time low. Turn on the TV and what do I see? Two dudes kissing and getting hot and bothered, WTF? lol!. cds & MP3 killed hifi.. when's the last time you saw a stereo system? the 80's? lol! the rant has started. You can't get a good burger that's hot anywhere unless you make it homemade and if you do it cost the price of a good steak. I can go on and on. Two packs of cigs is the same price as a oz of silver.

• Members

to add to my rant (off topic that it goes) cable has gone from 7.00 a month to 125.00 for the bare minimum . in 1913, Woodrow Wilson the traitor that he was, screwed us all. the root of all our problems. Why a good Les Paul cost 3100.00 . I bought a used Les Paul standard in the 80's for 400.00. it was excellent. this has nothing to do with politics . Its about morality and honesty . the American dream stolen from us all. enjoy the cartoon.

Archived