Hot Deal - MF SDOTD Vox AC4C-BL $220

GAS Man

• Members

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?icid=210190

I realize that there is a Hot Deals Thread to post this on, but since that thread has been getting so little action these days, and probably most folks aren't logging on to check that out much anymore, I thought I'd post this one a little more "loud and proud", so please forgive me for my transgression of HCEG etiquette, but I wanted folks who may be interested in this deal to see it.

I own one of these and if you're into having a few amps around for different voices, it's not bad to have one of these. They definitely are chimey. My one lament is that they don't have much depth to their tone. I have thoughts of replacing the stock speaker with a Greenback 10 since they are good at adding bottom end to amps. These originally had MAPs of around $350 which has been reduced a bit lately to $320. I paid $280 new for mine, so this is a good deal if you're in the market. I also own the TV4 model, which I actually prefer since it does have a bit more depth to its tone, but these do have more features with a separate Bass & Treble control. It also has a gain knob whereas the TV has an attenuation knob - which actually works great to get the drive tones.

H85449000001000-00-250x250.jpg

AC4BL_Gallery_800x600_1.jpg

do'h i clicked to it just to look cause i expected the deal not be valid for europeans... damn' date=' it is and now i have amp GAS do'h[/quote']

That'll teach you not to click on links! :lol:

GAS Man, the AC4 does look like a good deal... but I already have an AC15, so I'm going to pass. Hopefully there will be others like tele who will snag one. That really is a good price! :cool2:

• Members

GAS Man, the AC4 does look like a good deal... but I already have an AC15, so I'm going to pass. Hopefully there will be others like tele who will snag one. That really is a good price! :cool2:

I've never owned an AC15 or 30, but I did recently pick up the AC10 and it's a keeper. I also have a Vox AD60VTX, which was supposed to be about the best modeling amp that was produced up until that time, but I've never imagined that it was quite capturing the correct AC15 or AC30 tones. But anyway, these 4 watters are good for when you want more of a nano-voiced amp. I tend to think of them as being more vocal in nature than a full round tone amp. All that's a rationalization for "you can never have too many" LOL

• Members

because i have amp GAS does not mean i hit the buy it now button immediatly but your comment fueled it a bit more and so i had to go back because i'm curious :)

click add to kart and in response i got "this item does not ship to austria"... GAS cured :)

Archived