VOM1T July 2016

garthman

• Members
. . . Very nice. I love your voice. I hope you don't mind my saying so, but you sound like Roger Waters.

Thank you.

. . . Ha Ha ,i `ve said that before,i think it is him, lol.

I can see I'm going to have to have a long talk with this Roger Waters guy.

I don't know! - I spend a lifetime developing a unique style then some upstart comes along and copies it!

Tut tut.

• Members
Nice cross section of music - different genres, different voices and instruments, but all good. Thank you everyone for your contribution - its one of the little things that makes this group so special.

Yes indeed - a very good VOM this time with great submissions. Well done everyone.

Next VOM will the weekend of 21st / 22nd August - hope to see you there.

• Members

hi Howard this is what the fuss is about , this gives me the opportunity to post this great tune sung by Roger Waters,one my all time fave Floyd songs, the song is Grantchester Meadows from the Ummagumma album, apparantly the video is the actual location ,sorry Howard lol

[video=youtube;vfZPNQPNw-U]

• Members
hi Howard this is what the fuss is about , this gives me the opportunity to post this great tune sung by Roger Waters,one my all time fave Floyd songs, the song is Grantchester Meadows from the Ummagumma album, apparantly the video is the actual location ,sorry Howard lol

[video=youtube;vfZPNQPNw-U]

The damn man has been in my garden!

This is the last straw!

Archived