VOM1T June 2015

garthman

• Members

I shared this one a long time ago and wanted to add something this month but recording new stuff is on the back burner for a while. An internet friend wrote the lyrics and I played and recorded it...I had another internet service add drums and bass....so much for 1 take.

• Members
I shared this one a long time ago and wanted to add something this month but recording new stuff is on the back burner for a while. An internet friend wrote the lyrics and I played and recorded it...I had another internet service add drums and bass....so much for 1 take.

Good song and performed and recorded well, Mix is a bit of a problem in my opinion. I'd re-mix it because the bass guitar is way too out in front. It really detracts from your vocals.

I listened to some of your other stuff. The song Living In A Fantasy 11-14 is just too good. Very Paul McCartney-ish. I mean that as a compliment. You really need to go back into that song and tidy it up a bit. It is very good.

• Members

. I don't think I still have the master recording to remix it. It's on my old computer in the garage. I played and sang it at the same time and then had the other stuff added and had him mix it too.

Well, thats a cool compliment on Living in a Fantasy...I do admit learning some of the Beatles stuff then kind of ripping here and there to get that vibe...thank you

Archived