Oh its a hollow feeling (NGD)

steve mac

• Members

I'm still patiently waiting for the "view first unread post" to return - I know it's in the works so I keep waiting. I tried clicking the "Latest activity" tab thinking that might help, but it doesn't seem to do anything for me.

I'm glad the elves are working on it and wish them lots of chocolate chip cookies for their work.

Notes

• Members

Please don't feel like I'm putting any extra pressure on you Daddymack. While I'm impatient for all the whistles and bells to come back, I'll pretend to be patient ;) knowing that it isn't as easy as one might think to handle a big site like this.

I maintain two small websites and thought about hosting a forum myself, until I found out how much work would be involved. I e-mailed a couple of small phpBB webmasters and quickly decided it would take too much time away from making enough money to pay the mortgage.

So all is cool, when it happens it will be a happy day, until then, the track point on my ThinkPad gets a work out.

Notes

• Moderators
Please don't feel like I'm putting any extra pressure on you Daddymack. While I'm impatient for all the whistles and bells to come back, I'll pretend to be patient ;) knowing that it isn't as easy as one might think to handle a big site like this.

I maintain two small websites and thought about hosting a forum myself, until I found out how much work would be involved. I e-mailed a couple of small phpBB webmasters and quickly decided it would take too much time away from making enough money to pay the mortgage.

So all is cool, when it happens it will be a happy day, until then, the track point on my ThinkPad gets a work out.

Notes

it's all good, Bob...I'm more impatient than others, believe me. We made the wish list when we rolled in here..and it keeps getting longer...

Archived