Can I just say "Hey!"

u6crash

• Members

Hey folks! Long time no see. I recognize some of the names that are still floating around here and just wanted to say howdy.

Actually, that's a lie. Can't remember why I stopped hanging around here, life just gets in the way I guess, but today I was browsing through the "British Invasion" edition of Musician's Friend that has been sitting at my old address for sometime and what caught my eye? The new (to me) Fender Coronado Reissue. I realize this thing has been out since September, but I've been out of the gear loop. I've always liked the shape, never had cash for an original one, and really don't have cash for a reissue now. I'm betting it's not hugely popular here, but I don't know anyone anywhere that will geek out over this with me so I thought I'd pop in.

Man, the place sure has changed. I tried to do a search on the Coronado so I could just enjoy an old thread, but didn't have much luck with the search function. I don't see a good old SPAM thread either. No stickies under the new format yet?

Anyway, hope you are all doing well. Maybe I'll get reacquainted with the forums a bit over the weekend.

Cheers,

u6crash aka John

Archived