Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a few pickups for sale.

Seymour Duncan Dimebucker with it's original form fitting mounting ring. Asking $50 plus shipping.

EMG HZ H4 in black. Asking $30 plus shipping.

EMG ESP LH-300 set. Removed from an '07 LTD FX-260. Asking $50 plus shipping for the set. These actually sound pretty good.

GFS VEH with nickel cover. Asking $25 plus shipping.

Squier John 5 pickup set. Removed from the Squier J5 Tele I used to have. They look like DiMarzio D Activators. Asking $40 plus shipping for the set.

I'm also willing to trade on these. Not looking for anything specific. Just other quality pickups. Feel free to make offers.

I have pics of all of these. Just PM me for them.

• Members

Have a set of Dimarzio D'Activators in black/creme. I'd like to sell them but may entertain trades for one or the set. Excellent condition and plenty of lead left. $80 for the set..

I need a NECK pickup with long leads. Intrested in a Duncan Jazz, '59 or what do you have??

• Members

What I have:

*SD SH-5 Custom w/8" lead.

IMG_0456.jpg

*SD Designed Distortions HB 103N & HB 103B (bridge and neck) 7" lead on bridge-12" neck.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

*SD HotRod Set (SH-4 JB & SH-2 Jazz) 12" on both-I installed and removed the same day.

IMG_0467.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

Any blems are from the camera.

What I'm after:

Duncan Distortions, Duncan El Diablo (Not the Iommi) Crunchlab/Liquifire. I may also consider EMG's or Blackouts.

Thanks!

• Members

Looking to trade some Bare Knuckle War Pigs for some humbucker sized p90s. Brand doesn't matter, as long as there isn't suck, though I'd prefer BKP because of the high value of the War Pigs!

Also have a Seymour Duncan little '59 neck single coil size for sale.

Will put up photos tomorow morning.

• Members

Looking for a humbucker go to in the neck position of my Fender Strat. Must be black. PM me with whatcha got, no EMG or active pickups or anything like. Other than that, I'm open to pretty much anything. If I don't get/see anything I like here I'll just end up buying GFS pickups.

PM me with a shipped price, I also don't have paypal, so I need to send a money order.

• Members

Chrome Air classic regular spaced w/13 inches of 4 wire lead ,I used it it the neck GONE/SOLD

Chrome Air norton F spaced with 9 inches of 4 wire lead

Want Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Neck or SH11 custom custom, or sell for

$45 each shipped and paypaled conus.

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0128.jpg

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0129.jpg

http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMG_0130.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived