Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Members

I have a Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 with a chrome cover. I'd like to trade it to a chrome or nickel covered neck pickup. Preferably a DiMarzio Air Norton, but I'll consider these as well: DiMarzio 36th Anniversary PAF, Seymour Duncan '59, Alnico II Pro or Pearly Gates, Gibson 57 Classic or 490R. I can add a little cash to the deal for some of these pickups. Let me know what you have.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by zakkwyldefan79

View Post

I have a Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 with a chrome cover. I'd like to trade it to a chrome or nickel covered neck pickup. Preferably a DiMarzio Air Norton, but I'll consider these as well: DiMarzio 36th Anniversary PAF, Seymour Duncan '59, Alnico II Pro or Pearly Gates, Gibson 57 Classic or 490R. I can add a little cash to the deal for some of these pickups. Let me know what you have.

youll like the 36th..

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by zakkwyldefan79

View Post

youll like the 36th..

• Members

Hello all, I have some EMG's a duncan, and(maybe a Dimarzio) to trade or sell. I would like to keep the sets as sets for now. Please click on the link for a detailed description, pics, and what I am looking for in trade: http://www.use.com/tmpviewer.pl?uid=...saveid=1117025

Here is the short version:

Set 1- EMG 81, SA, SA Black

Set 2_ EMG 81,85 Black

Set 3- EMG 81,SA,85 Black

SD- Dimebucker

Dimarzio Tone Zone Black f Spaced I will only trade this for a white version of the same for now

• Members

Hello all, I have some EMG's a duncan, and(maybe a Dimarzio) to trade or sell. I would like to keep the sets as sets for now. Please click on the link for a detailed description, pics, and what I am looking for in trade: http://www.use.com/tmpviewer.pl?uid=...saveid=1117025

Here is the short version:

Set 1- EMG 81, SA, SA Black

Set 2_ EMG 81,85 Black

Set 3- EMG 81,SA,85 Black

SD- Dimebucker

Dimarzio Tone Zone Black f Spaced I will only trade this for a white version of the same for now

• Members

I have a new HSH loaded pearl strat pickguard with Dimarzio Evolution humbucker pickups, Dimarzio single-coil mid, and quality pots, caps and switch from Allparts for $125 plus shipping (I'm in Canada for anyone who cares, but I've shipped to the US dozens of times with no issues.)

I might trade for a good set of humbuckers in the PAF to slightly hot PAF range (you or I could add cash depending too,) or toward a guitar, etc. Try me.

I'll try to get a pic up later...

Thanks!

• Members

I have a new HSH loaded pearl strat pickguard with Dimarzio Evolution humbucker pickups, Dimarzio single-coil mid, and quality pots, caps and switch from Allparts for $125 plus shipping (I'm in Canada for anyone who cares, but I've shipped to the US dozens of times with no issues.)

I might trade for a good set of humbuckers in the PAF to slightly hot PAF range (you or I could add cash depending too,) or toward a guitar, etc. Try me.

I'll try to get a pic up later...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived