Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Members

Update:

Have:

Seymour Duncan Lil 59 Bridge (white)

Seymour Duncan SSL-2 (white)

Cheap HSS set (white)

Want:

Seymour Duncan JB Jr Bridge (white)

Seymour Duncan Twangbanger (white)

BG Pickups S90 (white)

Or any other higher gain white bridge Strat pickup...let me know

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Have:

Dimarzio D-Activator Black set (Standard spaced)

Dimarzio D-Activator Black/Cream set (F-spaced bridge, Standard neck)

Dimarzio Tone Zone/Air Norton Black/Cream set (F-spaced bridge, Standard neck)

Want

Bareknuckle Nailbomb or Painkiller set, or any other of the hotter Bareknuckle humbuckers, preferably black or cream/black

Dimarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire set. Preferably black with black pole pieces but I could live with chrome.

I would more than likely trade two pairs of the Dimarzio's I listed for a BKP set if the right deal came along.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by SrDeMaFp

View Post

Have - EMG 81 in black (quik-connect)

Want - EMG 60, 60A, 58, H or HA quik-connect and black in color. NO HZ's!!

I also have a Gibson P-90 in cream (Allparts cover in CREAM, not Gibson's "fleshy pink" color. Although I will include that also if desired). The pole piece holes were drilled out a bit and the edges lightly sanded to fit onto/into a 60's LP tribute. Interested in trading for P-90's or a humbucker of equal value. Shoot me an offer or buy it for $45 shipped (Cont. US)

• Members

WANT TO TRADE: Wolfetone Marshallhead set, reverse zebra (cream bobbins on the inside). Pretty much mint and unabused with full leads, 2-conductor.

Probably the most versatile and rewarding humbucker/PAF set I've ever used, they have the slightest bit of a modern edge to them but the dude is right when he says they sizzle but they never ever get harsh or compressed (listen up all of you slightly less than satisfied JB users out there). These are really cool and highly, highly useful. These are like on 11 on the versatile-o-meter.

My only gripe about them is that the zebra bobbins are reversed and they look funny on my darkburst les paul. freak.gif

Other than that I would probably keep them.

Looking for an outright trade for boutique-trade pups of equal value (Sheptone, other Wolfetone, Duncan Antiquities, WCR, etc). Strongly prefer Alnico II based humbuckers as these seem to sound 'right' in my les paul (I've been through about 5 sets of great pups now), but will certainly entertain all fair and interesting offers!

PM me as I will probably not read and/or find this post again.

cool.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by xjordanx

View Post

Have:

Dimarzio D-Activator Black set (Standard spaced)

Dimarzio D-Activator Black/Cream set (F-spaced bridge, Standard neck)

Dimarzio Tone Zone/Air Norton Black/Cream set (F-spaced bridge, Standard neck)

Want

Bareknuckle Nailbomb or Painkiller set, or any other of the hotter Bareknuckle humbuckers, preferably black or cream/black

Dimarzio Crunch Lab/Liquifire set. Preferably black with black pole pieces but I could live with chrome.

I would more than likely trade two pairs of the Dimarzio's I listed for a BKP set if the right deal came along.

I also have a set of Evolutions (N+B) in white that I'd split with.

I'd sell all of these pickups outright too!

• Members

I have a set of Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials. Not sure exactly what I want but I'd like something high output with a little less bite on the top end. Something suited to distorted playing, though no hot rails. Make me an offer.

• Members

Have a cream Dimarzio Super Distortion from the late 70's..........pulled out of the bridge of a 79' Hamer Standard.

Want an EMG 81.........also interested in EMG SA's. For Passives.........hotter Dimarzios maybe. Tone Zone, EVO, D-activator, Crunchlab etc.

• Members

Have:

DiMarzio designed the DP 201 AL DIMEOLA NECK specially for Al DiMeola to have clean, warm tone with wide frequency range and harmonics.On a 1 to 10 scale, the treble, midrange, and bass come in at 6, 4, and 6.

Specifications: Magnet Alnico V, Wiring Standard four conductor, Output 230mV, Impedence ohms at 1000 hz 30.84K, DC Resistance 10.87K.

DiMarzio designed the DP 202 AL DIMEOLA BRIDGE specially for Al DiMeola to have clean, warm tone with wide frequency range and harmonics. On a 1 to 10 scale, the treble, midrange, and bass come in at 5, 8, and 8.

Specifications: Magnet Alnico V, Wiring Standard four conductor, Output 275mV, Impedence ohms at 1000 hz 47.82K, DC Resistance 10.84K.

These DAD's are standard spaced/ uncovered black

Want: Something in trade......PAFish Humbuckers. Noisless Tele Pups.....Pedals....

• Members

Gibson 490r/498t set for trade (or sale). Excellent, working condition. Pulled from my SG.

I'd only separate them by trading the 498t only. I'm not looking to let the neck go by itself.

PM with offers.

Archived