Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Members

Have ----------------- PRS Tremonti set, bass/treble...... both brand new. Only the bass pickup was installed for a quick listen.

PRS David Grissom DGT set, bass/treble....... both are used but are in excellent condition free of marks or hazing.

Both sets are in there original boxes with all the hardware. I have pics.

__________________________________________________ _______

Want------------------ Bare Knuckle's........................... would like to try some Miracle Man's, Aftermath's, Holydiver's or Cold Sweat's (non- F-spaced)

will sell or trade

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have: two MIJ jazzmaster pickups. They're spot on stratocaster pickups. They have alnico rods and everything. For the right trade I could Throw in a set of black pickup covers and knobs.

Looking for: Just a nice humbucker. I'd love to trade for a reissue/vintage airline pickup. PM me!

• Members

Have:

Chrome humbucker pair from Tele deluxe (standard size)

Duncan/ Ibanez branded humbucker pair (HB 101&103)

PRS se pair

OLP zebra humbucker pair

Need:

Gold humbucker pair (4 wire, prefer alnico)

Alnico neck humbucker (split-able, alnico, black)

Zebra HB pair (4 wire, prefer alnico)

Have a set of chrome steinberger gearless tuners can throw in for the right deal

• Members

Have: Seymour Duncan Sh-6 Distortion bridge, Livewire Dave Mustain neck and bridge, Hot rails for tele single space(can't remember what brand, probly gfs, about 14k iirc)

Also have chrome humbucker rings for an archtop like a LP.

Want: Pearly Gates, SD alnico 2 pro, Gibson 498t, Something for my tele(tele spaced 59 or jb or similar would be cool, the hot rails is just too much for me),

• Members

Have: Duncan - 2x Jazz neck, 2x Distortion bridge [TB spaced], 2x Invaders. Lace - Drop n Gain bridge and neck set, 2x Deathbuckers.

Willing to sell: $55 for one Duncan, $100 for two. $125 for Drop N Gain set and $70 for one Deathbucker, or $125 for both.

Might be willing to trade two EMGs or Blackouts for two or three of any of the above.

• Members

I have a Seymour Duncan (black with logo) JB TB-4 Trembucker (F spaced) that I would like to swap for a regular spaced JB. May consider other Duncan bridge humbuckers as well as long as they are regular spaced. This one has about 10" of lead left and was unsoldered when pulled, not cut.

Archived