Hey, let's trade pickups! Post what you've got and what you want!

Carbohydrates

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced Out Ace

View Post

Have: Duncan - Jazz neck, Distortion bridge [TB spaced], 2x Invaders. Lace - Drop n Gain bridge and neck set, 2x Deathbuckers.

Willing to sell: $55 for one Duncan, $100 for two. $110 for Drop N Gain set and $60 for one Deathbucker, or $110 for both. Also have some various electronics I may be able to throw in, so ask. Also willing to haggle.

Next page.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoanthropus

View Post

490R and 498T Alnico II from a Les Paul Studio Plus. Gold covers. Very little wear. $80 each shipped, $150 for the pair. Offer some trades, though. Worst I can say is no.

I don't PM here, please e-mail me at gulliverseyes [at] yahoo for some trade idea.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Tree32878

View Post

Have:

Seymour Duncan JB Jr strat bridge in black about 10" lead.

Gibson 498T double Black (cover was removed)

Gibson 490R double Black (cover was removed)

Shoot Offer.

Seymour JB/Jazz long leads, double black, awesome shape for your 2 gibsons

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by poderoso

View Post

want:

dimarzio air norton and tone zone

im trying to make my new OLP MM-1 as close to a music man axis as possible.

any color is okay but zebra prefered.

have:

cashbiggrin.gif, MXR m-66, Limited edition Hot Pink GCB-95 Crybaby

I just wanted to throw this idea out there to you. Check out Sounds of Sin pickups. It's a guy named Chris Carter. He makes clones of the Axis pickups, Wolfgang pickups, and some other things. I got a set of his Sinbucker pickups for my Wolfgang about a month ago, and they are perfect. Oh, and BTW, I'll take that MXR M-66 icon_lol.gifcop.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ledvedder

View Post

I just wanted to throw this idea out there to you. Check out Sounds of Sin pickups. It's a guy named Chris Carter. He makes clones of the Axis pickups, Wolfgang pickups, and some other things. I got a set of his Sinbucker pickups for my Wolfgang about a month ago, and they are perfect. Oh, and BTW, I'll take that MXR M-66 icon_lol.gifcop.gif

wow thanks for the suggestion. ill take your word for it and order a set of axis clones.

and for the m-66: someone already bought it off of craigslist and i only have one left that im going to keep. sorryfrown.gif

• Members

I have a set of single coil noiseless pickups out of a deluxe players Strat..I may also consider trading loaded pickguards Mine has the deluxe wiring with the push button selector for the all three pickups and neck and bridge on top of the standard 5 position's..

What i would ideally like to trade for is a set of hot gold lace sensors or standard gold but i will consider other pickups..

• Members

Pickup selection available for Bare Knuckle pickup trades.

I have:

4-conductor SH-8 bridge (Invader)

4-conductor chrome covered set SH-4 SH-2 (JB/Jazz)

4-conductor uncovered set SH-4 SH-2 (JB/Jazz)

2-conductor chrome covered PRS McCarty bridge.

4-conductor uncovered PRS HFS bridge (SOLD SOLD SOLD)

I'd be interested in trading these for any Bare Knuckle bridge humbuckers. Neck humbuckers I'd be interested in are:

Mule, VHII, Cold Sweat, Miracle Man, Rebel Yell, Black Dog, Painkiller and Stormy Monday.

I'd also be interested in Trilogy set, or more even just the neck and middle alone.

If any of these pickups interest you send a message; I am willing to trade 2 for 1 on BKP's, PM me and we can discuss.

Archived