Official Effects Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the sale didn't get done, but i didn't have a pleasant experience dealing with iualum. i have had to pm him multiple times and post in his thread telling him i pmed him to get a reply. i noticed multiple times that he had a lot of activity on HC between replies so it wasn't like he wasn't there. and he's also said he replied to all pms in his thread when he clearly didn't reply to mine after i messaged him multiple times. a buyer shouldn't have to be chasing a seller like this.

• Members

So far had only one trade with HC forums. I worked with:

MickTaylorFan

transaction went smooth as far as prompt shipping. However, he was not truthful about the condition of the pedal that he had to trade. I explicitly stated that I would trade my mint-condition pedal (with box and books) for a pedal that was in similar mint shape. I ended up with a heavily used pedal that had been on a board for quite a while with plenty of dings scrapes stickers etc., so there you go for future reference.

I think it underscores the importance of honesty in all aspects of trading.cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Archived