Official Effects Good Deal/Bad Deal Sticky!

Ara Ajizian

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would like to thank Faburlous for a great deal...I would without a doubt do business again with him..He's good to his word and rushes to take care of things ..I live in St Louis Missouri..He lives in Canada yet 4 days after i gave him payment the pedal arrived in better then advertised condition..

A BIG THANKS FABURLOUS

• Members
Good Traders/Sellers: desceneisvals, heady dude(x3), Ricky R, hivedestruction, Shauggy, lfrz93, pfindeis, djfrank, skinsscalper, Used666(x4), Vedder323, pioneerprogress, aenemated, RockDaJoJo, pinchegordo, RoboPimp, zombioki, Woody_in_MN (X2), dcindc, guillatool1, Jim Hunter, shooto(x2)], jcm800stratman

• Members

Great deal with DanielMac... Sold me a POD XT Pro for a great price, shipped ridiculously fast, text messaged me as soon as he got the tracking #, and followed up with me continuously until the unit arrived at my home in dead mint condition (exactly as he advertised)!

Thanks again Daniel, absolute pleasure to do business with you! thumb.gif

• Members

EXCELENT deal with m_lap666, I sold him a Line 6 PODxt Pro, the $$ went through paypal the night he said he wanted it, and he sent me a text message when he received it letting me know it arrived and was in great condition. thanks mark, it was a pleasure smile.gif

• Members

Just finished up buying a pedal from him,and the whole thing went perfect.I wish all people where this great to deal with.No problems whatsoever,great packing,fast shipping,a realistic price and everything was just as he discribed. thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Tim bought a Carbon Copy from me and the deal went down flawlessly. He paid instantly through PayPal and wrote me as soon as he got it. Wish all deals were this smooth cool.gif Feel confident in dealing with the Tim friends.

• Members
I asked him on monday to hold a korg pitchblack & a phase 90. He said yeh he could do that. It is now thursday night. I was plainin' to pay him 1st thing in the moring or 12am(tonight) when my check go's in the bank. An now he tells me he has a deal localy an is not gonna sell them to me! I understand it's easyer. But I'd never burn anyone like that. But then again he is a jr. member so maybe I should expect that!! I'm not in a good mood anyways!! I'm sick as hell........An I never get sick!!! I even hooked a guy up w/ a phase 90 from someone cause I beat him to the one jdredskinsfan had. An I still don't have one.....So now I'm lookin' for a Krog Pitchblack Turner & phase 90 again!!! Buyer's think before u buy from him!!

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by tdepaul1313

View Post

I asked him on monday to hold a korg pitchblack & a phase 90. He said yeh he could do that. It is now thursday night. I was plainin' to pay him 1st thing in the moring or 12am(tonight) when my check go's in the bank. An now he tells me he has a deal localy an is not gonna sell them to me! I understand it's easyer. But I'd never burn anyone like that. But then again he is a jr. member so maybe I should expect that!! I'm not in a good mood anyways!! I'm sick as hell........An I never get sick!!! I even hooked a guy up w/ a phase 90 from someone cause I beat him to the one jdredskinsfan had. An I still don't have one.....So now I'm lookin' for a Krog Pitchblack Turner & phase 90 again!!! Buyer's think before u buy from him!!

You're dissing someone because they chose to sell it locally instead of losing money by shipping it? Add to that he gave you 4 days (more than I would have) before selling it?

Bad form putting him on here as a bad dealer dude. You didn't get scammed, ripped off or screwed. You merely had bad timing and couldn't pay for the item you wanted so you lost it.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by rushfan

View Post

You're dissing someone because they chose to sell it locally instead of losing money by shipping it? Add to that he gave you 4 days (more than I would have) before selling it?

Bad form putting him on here as a bad dealer dude. You didn't get scammed, ripped off or screwed. You merely had bad timing and couldn't pay for the item you wanted so you lost it.

If I tell someone I'll wait, I do that. An I had the money to pay him in the time he gave me. I was also paying the paypal fee. So he really wasn't losein' money, Well to just ship it I guess. I ship to people for free mostly. Maybe I'm just to Nice!!

Archived