Modded DL4s, Gear Repairs + Mods

drasp

• Members

Had a few folks trying to dig this up w/ no luck lately - - - I am TOTALLY still modding, just been spread a bit too thin to focus much energy on marketing in the last few months. Hoping to have a website up soon w/ much better info/pix/etc.

Thanks again to EVERYONE who has supported me along the way. BIG HUGS ALL AROUND.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have the parts to build a KILLER DL4 - was planning to build it for myself, but my PC just died and I *MUST* scrape together some funds to re-build. . .

You get:

* PRIMO early "script" DL4 enclosure (perfect for bare metal finish - BLING!)
* brand spanking new Line 6 DL4 PCB (newest version!)
* new Switches
* custom Finish of your choice
* custom LEDs of your choice
* EXP knob + momentary stomp
* tap in/out jack
* shipping included (via FedEx)
* my eternal gratitude

Total $399 - save a TON over buying a new DL4 + sending it in to be modded.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Good question - would be VERY tough. The EXP stomp switch needs to be a latching type which is usually physically much larger than the momentary stomps I use for the presets & tap. I can't think of a switch that would be low enough profile to fit in the "D" spot. . . of course if you were REALLY gung ho, something could probably be rigged up using a momentary stomp to trigger a latching relay for the EXP stomp, but that might get a bit bonkers. Feel free to drop me a PM & give me more info on your needs. :D

• Members

Hi there, Dan said it'd be ok to post this here. I have a DL-4 that Dan modded for me in the baremetal finish, with all mods, brand new PCB, knobs, switches, etc.

photo5-3.jpg

SOLD! But I'll leave the pic up so everyone can see teh sexiness!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived