Need quality patch cables on the cheap?

Aaron SS

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Is there any upcharge for G&H right angle plugs and can you get the silent G&H plugs as well? I get them on my Lava orders and Mark must get them cheap as he doesn't charge extra for them. Not trying to divert you from what you're already selling I just like having options. Also the black housings with gold plugs is a very nice looking classy G&H product. I saw you offered regular right angle G&H plugs somewhere in this thread, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

• Members

Is there any upcharge for G&H right angle plugs and can you get the silent G&H plugs as well? I get them on my Lava orders and Mark must get them cheap as he doesn't charge extra for them. Not trying to divert you from what you're already selling I just like having options. Also the black housings with gold plugs is a very nice looking classy G&H product. I saw you offered regular right angle G&H plugs somewhere in this thread, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Yes there is an upcharge.

Lava is a dealer for everything he sells and gets dealer pricing on everything....I however am not so unfortunately I have to charge for them. By all means go to Lava for stuff like that. I've even ordered from them myself before I started making my own and they are top notch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Pancake Plugs are back ordered until the 15th. I will still take orders but they will not ship out until approximately the 20th

I am unfortunately not making an EA Melody Cables anymore as I've been less than impressed with their reliability lately. I may have gotten a bad batch or something but I'd rather air on side of caution as I only want to put my name on something that I have the utmost confidence in.

I am currently testing new high end cables for instrument cables including Klotz Le Grange, Cardas Golden Chord, and Zaolla Silveline. In the meantime I am still offering Mogami which is an industry standard .

With that said I will still be making Evidence Audio Monorail patch cables.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived