• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NO WAIT, ORDER TODAY AND THEY SHIP TOMORROW

PM me :thu:

IMG_0443-1.jpg

My board shown with Evidence Audio Monorail Cable for the audio connections and Mogami Cable used for the controller cables.

If you're interested in having your board wired feel free to PM me :thu:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I would need 3 cables with only 1 plug on each, the other end of the cables are to go on a neutrik jack, around 12'' long. Can you do that?

Shipping to canada.

Yes I can do that.

I also have locking jacks on hand if you wanted to use this cable for permanent ins/outs on a pedalboard.

Also, here is a quick buying guide I wrote for someone who inquired about my cables :

I offer the entire line of Evidence Audio as well as the entire Mogami line.

The basic cables I offer are your choice of either Evidence Audio Monorail or Mogami Miniature. The Evidence is smaller in diameter and more suitable for permanent applications as its a solid core cable and the Mogami is slightly larger in diameter but has a stranded core making it a bit more durable and flexible. I also offer, in ascending order : Evidence Audio Melody (braided exterior covering, standard diameter, solid core), Evidence Audio Lyric HG (big brother to the Melody, thicker in diameter, braided exterior covering, 2 conductors, not as flexible but easily the best sounding cable to my ears), and the Evidence Audio Forte (much like the Lyric but with a PVC outer covering and stranded dual cores allowing for maximum flexibility).

All in all my recommendations are as follows :

Patch Cables - Monorail or Mogami Miniature, both sound great, choice should depend on how frequently you change around your pedalboard.

Longer Instrument Cables - EA Melody, Lyrich HG, or Forte - Melodys a perfect upgrade from off the shelf stuff, you WILL notice a tonal improvement which may lead you to its bigger brothers. Lyric is for the best tone I've gotten from a cable and the Forte gives you a sound inbetween that of a Melody and a Lyric but with the added bonus of a stranded core which isn't offer on any other EA Cable.

With that said I can make patch cables out of all of the cables listed but the Lyric and Forte require upgraded plugs due to their diameter. Standard plugs are GLS Pancake Plugs and upgrade plugs can be your choice of any of the following makes and models from these brands : Neutrik, G&H, Switchcraft

• Members

I was actually planning on making some cables like this myself with the pancake plugs, but I have a question for you. I have some EHX effects and I'm worried about the cables fitting side by side. They have to fit vertically side-by-side (such as on the Enigma / XO sized enclosure, in "INPUT" and "EXP INPUT") and also horizontally side by side on the old-style Bass Micro Synthesizer ("INPUT" and "OUTPUT"). I don't know if you know how to test this, but can the Switchcraft/GLS pancake plug fit?

• Members

I was actually planning on making some cables like this myself with the pancake plugs, but I have a question for you. I have some EHX effects and I'm worried about the cables fitting side by side. They have to fit vertically side-by-side (such as on the Enigma / XO sized enclosure, in "INPUT" and "EXP INPUT") and also horizontally side by side on the old-style Bass Micro Synthesizer ("INPUT" and "OUTPUT"). I don't know if you know how to test this, but can the Switchcraft/GLS pancake plug fit?

I have no way to test that as I don't own any pedals like that but the pancake plugs fit most pedals with relatively close jacks. If they don't I do offer straight plugs as well.|

This may give you an idea :

IMGP2451.jpg

IMGP2446.jpg

• Members

Theres no wait on Monorail/GLS or Mogami/GLS - order today and they'll ship Monday.

I also have a few "in stock" ready to go items - 3' Evidence Audio Siren II Speaker Cable ($55) , 10' Evidence Audio Melody Instrument Cable ($55)

Pix to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I've got a set of cable already made and ready to go :

224f4895.jpg

Canare GS-6 in Red with Neutrik Plugs - (2) 10' - (4) 8' - (1) length up to 24" of the buyers choice.

$75 shipped and paypal'd and ready to ship tomorrow. PM me

Archived