Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

you mexican bro? i don't speak greencardian

Wow.. you can't even own up to being a racist SCUM bag can you.... Everybody can read your post.. Good Lord you're an IDIOT man... Absolutely Hopelessly Stupid Bro..

For the record: I have NO problem with a Flame War Homie. I have NO problem with it whatsover You misreable Racist Scum-Bag...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow.. you can't even own up to being a racist SCUM bag can you.... Everybody can read your post.. Good Lord you're an IDIOT man... Absolutely Hopelessly Stupid Bro..

For the record: I have NO problem with a Flame War Homie. I have NO problem with it whatsover You misreable Racist Scum-Bag...

wanna peep funny? look at your signature with that 700 in there, lmmmmmmmfao, can i be 701? :love::love:, loser.

Guest Anonymous

K..... NOW. It's this simple folks....
People post items for sale here in the HC Classifieds.
If you see something you like you can go ahead and buy it.
If you see something you're not interested in you move along 'till you find somethin' that DOES interest you.
There's no need to HIJACK someone elses thread (like what's happened with THIS sorry thread) and post a whole bunch of confrontational non-sense.
This should have been jumped on by the MOD's here a LONG time ago....
HEY MOD's! You Cat's here???? Why are you letting this kind of Bull {censored} go on in your Forum?

• Members

K..... NOW. It's this simple folks....

People post items for sale here in the HC Classifieds.

If you see something you like you can go ahead and buy it.

If you see something you're not interested in you move along 'till you find somethin' that DOES interest you.

There's no need to HIJACK someone elses thread (like what's happened with THIS sorry thread) and post a whole bunch of confrontational non-sense.

This should have been jumped on by the MOD's here a LONG time ago....

HEY MOD's! You Cat's here???? Why are you letting this kind of Bull {censored} go on in your Forum?

yeah, why are they letting a hypocritical number fabricating of sales on this forum

• Members

and you haven't added to the confrontational bull{censored}? he wasn't being racial, he merely asked you if you were mexican!! do you have a problem with mexicans??? here's a clue, STOP TYPING!!! :wave:

• Members

and you haven't added to the confrontational bull{censored}? he wasn't being racial, he merely asked you if you were mexican!! do you have a problem with mexicans??? here's a clue, STOP TYPING!!!
:wave:

how's ny :bor:

Guest Anonymous
wanna peep funny? look at your signature with that 700 in there, lmmmmmmmfao, can i be 701?
:love:
:love:, loser.

You're the loser Homie.... Look at your Siggie... ONE deal. You wouldn't know how to run a business If someone handed it to you on a Silver Platter... Give it up Bro....
Man, you're back on this thread talkin' {censored} again like a fly on {censored}... Well, K... Guess that's your style... That being no style whatsoever. Do us all a favor....
STFU already and get the hell off this thread..... OWNED AGAIN!

Guest Anonymous
and you haven't added to the confrontational bull{censored}? he wasn't being racial, he merely asked you if you were mexican!! do you have a problem with mexicans??? here's a clue, STOP TYPING!!!
:wave:

Kid... you must be kidding me.... Are you serious?!?!?!?!? Put down the crack pipe and get real.... Un-Beleivable.... You play this Devil's Asvicate BS on someone else. Go frame another member... 'Cause You're NOT gonna do it to me Kid... Nope.... You're out of luck... NOW... Give it up already....

• Members

You're the loser Homie.... Look at your Siggie... ONE deal. You wouldn't know how to run a business If someone handed it to you on a Silver Platter... Give it up Bro....

Man, you're back on this thread talkin' {censored} again like a fly on {censored}... Well, K... Guess that's your style... That being no style whatsoever. Do us all a favor....

STFU already and get the hell off this thread.....
OWNED AGAIN!

No, but if I DID run a business, i wouldn't even have time for guitar forums, i'd be selling REAL {censored} not particle board minarik's

• Members

Kid... you must be kidding me.... Are you serious?!?!?!?!? Put down the crack pipe and get real.... Un-Beleivable.... You play this Devil's Asvicate BS on someone else. Go frame another member... 'Cause You're NOT gonna do it to me Kid... Nope.... You're out of luck... NOW... Give it up already....

mind telling me what 'Devil's Asvicate' is? :blah: :blah: :blah::wave:

Guest Anonymous

Tonight's the night this BULL{censored} stops... It's over children....
You scumbags go DRIVING people off this Forum who don't deal in POS parted out guitars....
I've been harrased, insulted and straight out bullied on my threads here and you have the AUDACITY to try and say that I'm causing problems on the thread?
Two simple words for you sorry pieces of crap: PISS OFF!

• Members

you first!! and btw, if your business is so lucrative, then why don't you pay for some REAL advertising and stop trying to hawk your {censored} on here non stop, getting on everyone's nerves!! scroll back and read the posts at how you were 'owned' then and told how annoying you were. Asvicate??? :rolleyes:

• Members

You scumbags go DRIVING people off this Forum who don't deal in POS parted out guitars....

I've been harrased, insulted and straight out bullied on my threads here and you have the AUDACITY to try and say that I'm causing problems on the thread?

training20pg20crying1rb2.jpg

Guest Anonymous

I'm Requesting a MOD to take some action in this Thread. YO GUY'S Do something instead of being entertained by this Crap... Like how 'bout acting like a MOD!
This is Un-Real..

• Members

Well NOW i'm gonna be honest!!! I was looking at your guitars - IDIOT- and thinking about surprising someone with one!!! TILL....he told me they're ugly and not any good. Of course that's one person's opinion, but then YOU started with all the Chance-ish antics and completely ruined it!!! So you really need to stop your 'OWN' bull{censored}! :idea:

• Members

I'm Requesting a MOD to take some action in this Thread. YO GUY'S Do something instead of being entertained by this Crap... Like how 'bout acting like a MOD!

This is Un-Real..

sniffles can only get you so far

Guest Anonymous

You were never interested in buying something from me... Please, I know that's a total Crock.... Like SURE...
You came in on this thread to take part in the Mauling... Just another Shark banding round the prey... It's obvious from your first post...

• Members

shut up guitarmn, nobody wants your peice of {censored} guitars, tried to tell you that weeks ago, you just dont' get it, minariks are {censored}in junk, and you're a moron, booooo hoooooo mods need to act like mods SNIFFLE WAHHHHHHHH, you goddamn cry ass, i'd take your whole stock and use it as kindlin in a bonfire

• Members

You were never interested in buying something from me... Please, I know that's a total Crock.... Like SURE...

You came in on this thread to take part in the Mauling... Just another Shark banding round the prey... It's obvious from your first post...

here's some advice, make your 100 post worth reading, comprende compadre? since you speak spanish so well :thu:

• Members

Don't make accusations you can't back up PAL!!! I may not know that much about guitars, but i DO have money to spend ok? And if this is how you treat potential customers, i feel sorry for you! Now move along to the soup kitchen cuz that's where you're gonna be soon with this attitude! :wave:

Guest Anonymous

No.. not crying... just putting an end to this BS you got in High Gear.... Trust me... It will stop... very soon. This is un-beleivable and should have been stopped by a Mod a long time ago.... I have NEVER been a Memeber of a Forum as screwed up as This one....
People are NORMAL at other Forums... This place is loaded with with Thugs just like you guys...
And NO... NOT every one here is a scumbag.. There are some good folks BUT you guys are a Big Time problem...
BTW- I knew it was a matter of time before this thread was filled with your Low Class BS Bassturd.... You're out saying that I'm selling junk when YOUR selling absolute garbage Dude... Parted out POS squire necks and cheap {censored} pickups... PLEASE BRO...

• Members

No.. not crying... just putting an end to this BS you got in High Gear.... Trust me... It will stop... very soon. This is un-beleivable and should have been stopped by a Mod a long time ago.... I have NEVER been a Memeber of a Forum as screwed up as This one....

People are NORMAL at other Forums... This place is loaded with with Thugs just like you guys...

And NO... NOT every one here is a scumbag.. There are some good folks BUT you guys are a Big Time problem...

BTW- I knew it was a matter of time before this thread was filled with your Low Class BS Bassturd.... You're out saying that I'm selling junk when YOUR selling absolute garbage Dude... Parted out POS squire necks and cheap {censored} pickups... PLEASE BRO...

very derogatory post you have there

Archived