Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

• Members

This is a really entertaining thread. I don't like the looks of Minariks and haven't played them so I'll stick to my Jackson's and Ibanez's as I'm quite satisfied. If GuitarMN has been spamming other peoples threads, shouldn't moderators have taken action, suspension or something? I don't see any problem with him placing ads in the classifieds...if no one's interested, no one will look. But hijacking other people's threads to try to peddle Minarik's isn't cool. Either way, hilarious thread, FaceFirst wins.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

K... For the Record... This thread is pathetic...
Feel free to Check my posts to see for yourself whether or not I've been Hijacking threads... What a freakin joke...

Now...
If anyone IS interested in getting a Kick-Ass Deal on a Brand New Minarik Guitar then YES... Come and scope my site.... Nuff said.

And Dude...
Why on earth did you even bother to revive this rediculous sorry ass thread in the first place?....
On second thought... DON"T even bother responding to that last question... Thanks

Guest Anonymous

K... For the Record... This thread is pathetic...

Feel free to Check my posts to see for yourself whether or not I've been Hijacking threads... What a freakin joke...

Now...

If anyone IS interested in getting a Kick-Ass Deal on a Brand New Minarik Guitar then YES... Come and scope my site.... Nuff said.

And Dude...

Why on earth did you even bother to revive this rediculous sorry ass thread in the first place?....

On second thought... DON"T even bother responding to that last question... Thanks

http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=718240

Guest Anonymous
http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=718240

Thanks for the Exposure Home Slice...
Your one sorry excuse for a Dip-Weasle if I ever have met one... And I've met a TON... pwnd... OWNED! :cool:

Please feel free to Keep on a bumpin' my listings to the top Homie... It's all good.

• Members

Your one sorry excuse for a Dip-Weasle if I ever have met one... And I've met a TON... pwnd...
OWNED!
:cool:

Please feel free to Keep on a bumpin' my listings to the top Homie... It's all good.

yeah because i'd post a website for the dumpiest {censored}ing guitars online, minarik rhymes with generic, irony?

Guest Anonymous

LOL!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! You is one Entertaining Mis-Hap Homer Pops LOL!!! YOU need to stop takin' yourself so seriously man... I mean like..., THAT was some insightful {censored} you posted up ther Yo... Give yourself a swift kick as the door slaps your ass on the way out... OWNED AGAIN!

• Members

Your one sorry excuse for a Dip-Weasle if I ever have met one... And I've met a TON... pwnd...
OWNED!
:cool:

bitchin about the thread being so pathetic, then YOU gotta call someone a Dip-Weasle??? :rolleyes: you mean 'weasel' ?? you're startin to act all Chance-ish!

• Members

LOL!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! You is one Entertaining Mis-Hap Homer Pops LOL!!! YOU need to stop takin' yourself so seriously man... I mean like..., THAT was some insightful {censored} you posted up ther Yo... Give yourself a swift kick as the door slaps your ass on the way out...
OWNED AGAIN!

you're how old? i don't think the proper verbatum for your age group isn't 'owned' unless your hip slides out of socket

Guest Anonymous

Keep dreamin... PLEASE.... Have You read this thread all the way through? And you say that I"M acting like Chance.... Give it up already. Can't frame me kid.. It ain't gonna fly....

Guest Anonymous

You guys are seriously Challenged.... This is actually become entertaining... watchin you bunch of freakin' thugs jump all over this thead... You guys take the prize... Hands Down.

• Members

Keep dreamin... PLEASE.... Have You read this thread all the way through? And you say that I"M acting like Chance.... Give it up already. Can't frame me kid.. It ain't gonna fly....

Only frames thick enough to stick on you is the ones you had back in the 60's, otherwise you're a {censored}ing retard, that has the same business ethics as your fellow brother in fort madison, iowa

• Members
You guys are seriously Challenged.... This is actually become entertaining... watchin you bunch of freakin' thugs jump all over this thead... You guys take the prize... Hands Down.

challenged??? you keep responding..lmao! that's where the hilarity comes to play and you acting like Chance. :D go back to hawkin your ugly {censored}! :thu:

Guest Anonymous

Hey Owwry.. I'm Curious... How long you been this miserable anyways?... Like... your a freakin' mess Bro.. who slapped ya upside the head with the {censored}ty pity stick?

Guest Anonymous

Oh yeah... Racial slurs like that can get ya banned from the Forum Holmes... And BTW- No, I'm not Mexican but your an absolute JERK OFF for sayin' somethin' like that jerk off.

• Members

Hey Owwry.. I'm Curious... How long you been this miserable anyways?... Like... your a freakin' mess Bro.. who slapped ya upside the head with the {censored}ty pity stick?

Hey GuitarMn, how long have you been illiterate enough to actually make it through not knowing "you're" from "your", you wear 3/4" thick glasses huh? It's not really smart to have :freak: vision, and be posting on threads

Conclusion is: your guitars suck, the way you plug them into threads suck, nobody wants to {censored}ing buy from you, because you, the dealer SUCKS, overpriced pieces of logs that wouldn't even burn in a fire they're such piles

• Members

Oh yeah... Racial slurs like that can get ya banned from the Forum Holmes... And BTW- No, I'm not Mexican but your an absolute JERK OFF for sayin' somethin' like that jerk off.

greencardian is a racial slur? I don't think that qualifies, please try again.

• Members

I hear your guitars are made from Particle_Board.jpg true resonance right there, nice note dynamics i bet

Archived