Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that hijacking other people's threads is not cool, but listing guitars for sale in this area shouldn't be a problem.

This area is fine with me. I mean, if he wants to try and sell {censored}ty guitars then this is the place to do it. In other threads throughout HC is not.

Guest Anonymous

Hey there, I haven't hijacked any threads here on HC. There's No BS with me. If anyone has any questions about these guitars or anything else you see at my site PM or contact me off one of my listings. Thanks.

Guest Anonymous

C'mon guys, play nice. :-)

I've checked out one of these guitars in person. For $500-600 you get a decent guitar with lots of bling and a hardshell case. Teenage gear lust for sure, but not a bad value.

I don't have a problem with someone trying to sell them in the FOR SALE section on HC. What's the big deal? If you like them, buy one. If not, then ignore the ad. You do know that you don't HAVE to click on each ad, right?

Thanks for your input. You're right, these guitars are cool.

I Honestly have the best deals you're going to find for a Brand New Minarik Guitar anywhere. I can also do custom orders with Minarik. Let me know and I'll give you the details about the Super Customs or anything else you may want to know. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

Here's a link to the Gold Top Lotus, Antique Cream Lotus and Black Lotus. These are all Solid Finishes. The Lotus Deluxe Guitars have Quilted Maple Top's.

Gold Top Lotus http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=681843
Antique Cream Lotus http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=681824
Black Top Lotus http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=681853

See one with a Quilted Maple Top below...
OrangeBurst Lotus Deluxe http://solarcell7guitarproshop.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=718240

All of the Minarik's come with the Custom Hard Case made specifically for it at NO additional charge.

Guest Anonymous

Most of the Studio Xtreme Guitars are made at the Kimex Facility. Gibo, Fender and B.C. Rich have guitars made there. They do very good work at Kimex.

Guest Anonymous

Did want to mention that I'm happy to be a part of this Forum.
BTW...
I can see by reading through a few of the threads here why some of you may be skeptical about "New" sellers to the HC Forum. There's been some questionable deals with "Fake" guitars etc... I understand.

Now, here's something to keep in mind about me as a Seller...

I've already established myself as a reputable seller and have the proof to back it up.

I have over 700 successful online transactions... Check my eBay feedback throught the link I provided several posts ago and you can see what I'm talking about (I was a PowerSeller on eBay)....
I also have positive feedback showing on my new site that I'm posting links to here at HC.

I have absolutely nothing to hide and nothing to be defensive about.

I'm also An Authorized Dealer for the Guitars, Amps etc.. that you can get from me...
Therefore, If you purchase a Minarik Guitar or say a Pignose Tube Amp from me you're going to be getteing the real deal item... Not some piece of crap "Fake" bootleg stuff...
I hope this clears up any concerns.
If you have a question about anything PM me or contact me off one of my listings. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

That's Incorrect, I'm only stating that I'm a reputable seller. No sales pitch.

With all the negative BS and contrived nonsense that certain people have posting in regards to my credibility... It needed to be addressed.
So I addressed it.

I'm not responding to nonsense on my posts any longer. If someone has a legit question or concern, YES, I will respond to that. But no more of the BS. It's enough already.

Now... Everything's out in the open as to who I am and that I have an excellent reputation as a responsible, respectable seller.
Simple as that.

If anyone has any questions about anything I have listed feel free to PM me or contact me off one of my listings. Thanks

• Members

im gonna have to agree with facefirst, those guitars are {censored} ugly, and pignose amps are piles of {censored}, i can't believe anyone would actually buy those things... or those guitars... regardless to who so said to be famous person plays them, they're obviously getting paid a lot of money to do it, because who the hell would play those things by choice lol

• Members

oh god, not this again, by all the threads you've flooded with those piles, i would've thought you would've sold 'em all, {censored}, i'd buy an Epiphone LP-100 and upgrade the pups for that price you're asking for, $519 !!! haha i'd rather watch 6 benjamins flush before i slapped dough down for those clunkers

Guest Anonymous

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
You boy's don't need ANY help making yourselves look bad.... You're doing a SPERIOR job of it all by yourselves.

LET'S ALL DO OUR PART TO KEEP THE HARMONY CENTRAL CLASSIFIEDS A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THAT WICKED COOL GUITAR, KICK-BUTT AMPLIFIER OR MOJO EFFECT PEDAL.

THANKS!

Guest Anonymous

Also... I'm astounded that a MODERATOR hasn't stepped in yet to put a stop this BS that's been goin' down on this thread. Maybe it's cause their all pissin' their pants reading it....

• Members

I haven't been on these forums very long, but what I do know that you need to stop trying to sell your crap on here. Especially since the general consensus is that you annoy the hell out of everyone here. Classified forums are very different from dealer ads. You are trying way too hard to sell to people who would pay more money to snort sawdust off of a running tablesaw than give in to your sales pitch or even listen to you try to defend yourself as a dealer.

Here's my advice, go to another forum. Or even better, stick to your own damn site and stop trying to pester people into buying crappy guitars. If people want to be annoyed with poor sales pitches and overpriced garbage they'll go to Guitar Center. But at least they'll get to choose from more than 2 brands of BS.

Archived