Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

O.K...

This is cool Guitar that's not super expensive. The Hard Cases is included.

There's additional close-up picks you can check out.

Scope It Here

do you get off breathing down people's necks shoving that minarik logo in people's faces? trying to burn it in their brain or something? hard case laced with 1kt gold, ontop of diamond with platinum striping, it's a {censored}ing overpriced piece of {censored}, NOW GO AWAY PESTERING {censored}

• Members

I respect your right to sell guitars, and to take advantage of free advertising. I agree that there should be a "Dealers only" section for these types of posts.

That being said, your post about the whole "mauling" thing is a terrible line of crap. You should really avoid turning things around and accusing people you dont even know of scamming and poor business practices. No one has accused you of scamming, so why are you so defensive? The only reason we are badgering you is that we've all seen these guitars allready so many times. This market is taken care of, you can move on now.

Honestly, Im happy I got to see your guitars. I'm glad that they exist and thats the best I can say for them. Good luck!

Guest Anonymous

You know, a Dealers section only area would be fine with me too. But until then, I'm here. If you really beleive that what I posted up there is not true you're mistaken. It's obvious.
All I've done is post a few ads for guitars Bro.
I'm not being defensive and I'm not moving anywhere. I have some really nice guitars for whoever's interested. Brand New, in pristine condition at a good price.
And Yes, That's worth offering to the users of this forum. The market's big enough for EVERYONE posting here.

• Members

You know, a Dealers section only area would be fine with me too. But until then, I'm here. If you really beleive that what I posted up there is not true you're mistaken. It's obvious.

All I've done is post a few ads for guitars Bro.

I'm not being defensive and I'm not moving anywhere. I have some really nice guitars for whoever's interested. Brand New, in pristine condition at a good price.

And Yes, That's worth offering to the users of this forum. The market's big enough for EVERYONE posting here.

let me guess, they come with a hardshell case too right?

• Members

so baiscally what your triyng to say is if i shape a turd to look like a guitar and put a whole bunch of diamonds and shiney stuff on it then its okay to try and sell it on this forum......not happening man...have you actually truley looked at those ugly things...man no ones ganing up on you get over yourself and stop selling ugly peices of {censored}..

• Members

so baiscally what your triyng to say is if i shape a turd to look like a guitar and put a whole bunch of diamonds and shiney stuff on it then its okay to try and sell it on this forum......not happening man...have you actually truley looked at those ugly things...man no ones ganing up on you get over yourself and stop selling ugly peices of {censored}..

ROFL!!!!, damnnnnnnnnnnn GuitarMn got {censored}in smoked

• Members

Here's the guitar that's for sale in this posting.

There are additional Close-Up pics on the listing folks.

Scope It Here

PM or Contact me directly off the listing with any questions. Thanks

wait wait wait, before you go I have a question...

why are you still trying to sell those piece of {censored} wood puddy looking guitars?

Guest Anonymous

Hey folks, thought I'd share this with the forum....
Just got off the phone with a customer... they came in through THIS hot topic thread. Now... READ THIS...
People Are Not Stupid.
They can see exactly what's goin' on.... Do yourselves a favor and stop posting this nonsense out here on this thread.
I edited the Public Service announcement because...
You boys don't need ANY help from me or anyone else making yourselves look bad. Plain and simple.
FYI... I've already had several sales off this thread. You guy's keep bumpin' it to the top. In the process all you're accomplishing is making yourselves look herrendously bad. I'm not joking either.
BUT...
If you want to keep exposing yourselves be my guest. Oh yeah... Thanks for the sales too. My customers also thank you.
Be cool and happy posting!

• Members

Just got off the phone with a customer... they came in through THIS hot topic thread. Now... READ THIS...

People Are Not Stupid.

They can see exactly what's goin' on.... Do yourselves a favor and stop posting this nonsense out here on this thread.

You boys don't need ANY help from me or anyone else making yourselves look bad. Plain and simple.

FYI... I've already had several sales off this thread. You guy's keep bumpin' it to the top. In the process all you're accomplishing is making yourselves look herrendously bad. I'm not joking either.

BUT...

If you want to keep exposing yourselves be my guest. Oh yeah... Thanks for the sales too. My customers also thank you.

I'm sure "customers" came in off of this ringing endorsement for Minarik guitars. I imagine the phone conversation: "Hey man, I just heard that you're selling {censored}ty overpriced guitars that look {censored}ing ridiculous and you're coming off as a complete asshole on Harmony Central.....Give me 3!!!" :thu::rolleyes:

• Members

People Are Not Stupid.

BUT...

do you really think we believe that {censored}?... you failed psychology 101, get another angle bro, btw your guitars are still {censored} ugly and suck

• Members

BTW, just because they have pictures of musicians holding Minarik guitars doesn't mean they "endorse" them. If I were in a big band and someone wanted to give me a guitar for free I'd take one. Doesn't mean I endorse them. It just means I wanted a free guitar.

• Members

Guys, really. I've seen and played one in person. They aren't any better or any worse than anything else you'd buy brand new at these price points. I don't see what the ragging is all about. If you don't like the looks, big deal - buy something else.

ps: I am not a Minirak endorser (and no, they didn't give me a free guitar either). :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
After 20 years of playing I think I've finally succeeded - in a wierd way. My Dad hooked me up with my first guitar - a Gibson Les Paul Standard. Sounded great, played great - but it wasn't me. So I went through Strats, Teles, other Les Pauls... Deans, Jacksons, Charvels, Ibanez... then started building my own custom stuff while working with Seymour Duncan. Seymour taught me alot about tone - but another benefit was being able to try out hundreds of guitars. One of those was a black Minarik Inferno. At first look I was blown away - not knowing if I loved it or if it was just too much. Everyone that saw it had a reaction to it. And that was one of the reasons I started the liking the Inferno - 'cause it did what I wanted my music to do - piss people off. To the people who are dissing the quality - lets see, solid mahogony body, real maple cap, set neck, Grover tuners... oh yeah, and they are made in the same factories as Epiphones, PRS, and Schecters (how do I know? because I sold the pickups that go into these guitars to the factories.) I hope after 20 years I know something about quality. But what I do know for a fact is that my Minarik Inferno sounds great and pisses people off - and that's perfect.

hmm 1 post. Yeah, you sound credible. So GuitarMN is now posting under this moniker. :wave:

• Members

listen guys, I have no idea who GuitarMN is, or who any of you are. I really don't care. I found this post becasue someone stole one of my guitars, I was Googling guitars for sale trying to find it - saw a thread on Minariks - thought I'd read it - then decided to put in my words considering that I own a Minarik. I'm too old and too busy to deal with a flame war with 2 fools.

sure:rolleyes:

• Members

Im sorry, but this thread is pathetic.

The seller is a dealer, more or less. The people commenting are bored.

Let the friggin guy sell his ugly guitar. I bet all of the time spent commenting on how stupid him and his guitar are could have been used to write a song or get some practice on your own guitar.

:idk:

• Members

hmmm, so here I am still wondering WTF. My day started off having a guitar stolen - and having the police say there's no chance of recovery because no serial number. I start googling, end up on harmony-central to post a comment about another guitar I own - and my day is further pissed on by some fools who think I'm some other guy. But what's really great about that is they seem truly pissed off because of it. Their own insanity is pissing them off. Damn is this one f&cked up community. I'll have to write a song about it. At least it gave me something to laugh about during an otherwise lousy day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

priceless

Archived