Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

Really.... I would never do business with Scum like you guys... AND I NEVER have.... SO...
You're gonna try and drive me off this Forum with the THREAT of negative spam towards me in your Siggies?
AND you say I'm a Loser?
Wow... This Forum is screwed up....
I said it before and I'll say it agian...
You Cat's are doin' nothing more than showin' yourselves for the Absolute Scum-Bags you are...
You think people are stupid?!?!?!?
THEY'RE ALL READING THIS THREAD!

• Members
Really.... I would never do business with Scum like you guys... AND I NEVER have.... SO...

You're gonna try and drive me off this Forum with the THREAT of negative spam towards me in your Siggies?

AND you say I'm a Loser?

You Cat's are doin' nothing more than showin' yourselves for the Absolute Scum-Bags you are...

yeah because they're all soooooooo interested in manarik guitars, :rolleyes:, i could post a {censored}in' turd on here and get more positive feedback

Guest Anonymous

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

You boy's don't need ANY help making yourselves look bad.... You're doing a SPERIOR job of it all by yourselves.

LET'S ALL DO OUR PART TO KEEP THE HARMONY CENTRAL CLASSIFIEDS A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN FIND THAT WICKED COOL GUITAR, KICK-BUTT AMPLIFIER OR MOJO EFFECT PEDAL.

THANKS!

Remember?

• Members

AND you say I'm a Loser?

GuitarMn, seriously you're the one that needs to stop!! Stop all your name calling mostly. First of all i'm not a guy nor a scum bag. And where on this thread has anyone talked of driving you off this Forum???? You call the Forum screwed up, yet you're still here?
As for reading the thread? Scroll back and read your own posts, you're acting just as scum-bagish? with all your name calling and getting personal AND... not beng able to take a little criticism about Minarik guitars. Get real dude!!!:blah:

• Members

K... For the Record... This thread is pathetic...

Feel free to Check my posts to see for yourself whether or not I've been Hijacking threads... What a freakin joke...

Now...

If anyone IS interested in getting a Kick-Ass Deal on a Brand New Minarik Guitar then YES... Come and scope my site.... Nuff said.

And Dude...

Why on earth did you even bother to revive this rediculous sorry ass thread in the first place?....

On second thought... DON"T even bother responding to that last question... Thanks

No one is interested. Sure, you're going to say that people are buying them up by the truckload because of this thread, but you and I know that's just not true. Just because you put "700 satisfied customers" doesn't mean {censored}. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole. Face it, no one is doing business with you off HC.

Of coure now is when we'll start seeing "customer testimonials" from new members with 3 posts. :rolleyes:

• Members

Why are you letting this kind of Bull {censored} go on in your Forum?

Because you're a douchebag and it's good entertainment. You are always plugging these guitars into threads that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Minarik guitars. You're an ongoing joke on HC and I love that you keep stoking the fire by replying.

Guest Anonymous

Because you're a douchebag and it's good entertainment.
You are always plugging these guitars into threads that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Minarik guitars
. You're an ongoing joke on HC and I love that you keep stoking the fire by replying.

Here we go again... You're full of {censored} Pal....

Post some links to the threads you're accusing me of Hi-Jacking. Oh yeah, that will never happen for the reason stated just above.....

This place is in a Bad State as long as Scum-Bags like you and your Co-Horts keep Hi-Jacking other peoples Threads (The VERY thing you're so full of {censored} about accusing me of) and running your 3 Ring Circus on...

So... Show the proof with some links to the Threads you say I'm Hi-Jacking....

You Guys are an Absolute Menace...

Guest Anonymous

Because you're a douchebag and it's good entertainment.
You are always plugging these guitars into threads that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Minarik guitars
. You're an ongoing joke on HC and I love that you keep stoking the fire by replying.

Post some links to the threads you're accusing me of Hi-Jacking. Oh yeah, that will never happen for the reason stated just above.....

This place is in a Bad State as long as Scum-Bags like you and your Co-Horts keep Hi-Jacking other peoples Threads (The VERY thing you're so full of {censored} about accusing me of) and running your 3 Ring Circus...

Guest Anonymous

I must admit... This Forum is run disgracefully... Harmony Central should be ashamed to have this kind of BS goin' down from members like yourselves... Appaulling and I'm beginning to feel definitely NOT worth being a member of... It's a shame... This place could be really Cool... But, Guess that's the way it goes sometimes...

• Members
I must admit... This Forum is run disgracefully... Harmony Central should be ashamed to have this kind of BS goin' down from members like yourselves... Appaulling and I'm beginning to feel definitely NOT worth being a member of... It's a shame... This place could be really Cool... But, Guess that's the way it goes sometimes...

COULD be cool? what? ..if everyone loved Minarik's??? Stop being all butthurt and crying :cry: cuz you got a negative rebuttle on your guitars, GET OVER IT! homeslice :lol:
but DO keep responding, that's the best part!!! :thu:

• Members

This place is in a Bad State as long as Scum-Bags like you and your Co-Horts keep Hi-Jacking other peoples Threads (The VERY thing you're so full of {censored} about accusing me of) and running your 3 Ring Circus on...

Looks like you deleted some of your posts. Way to cover up your tracks :thu:

Still, we both know the truth. ;)

• Members

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, cocksmoker.

• Members

Looks like you deleted some of your posts. Way to cover up your tracks
:thu:

Still, we both know the truth.
;)

Yeah, I noticed that too. He ratted to the mods, and went back and started editing/deleting. What an old Pissant

• Members

are your feelers hurt, sunshine?

Guest Anonymous

It gives me great pleasure to say that This Forum Sucks....
AND you Clowns are the Bottom Feeders responsible for making it suck.

I've been getting E's from folks who are saying things like "Why do you bother dealing with the {censored}-Ups at that Forum?"...

Ya know what... THEY"RE RIGHT!

I'm extremely happy to inform you that I'm deleting my account here. Simply becuase.. This IS NOT a Forum at all....
It's a Joke at best... AND not a very funny one at that.

Have a blast showing everyone that you have absolutely NO CLASS and that you're nothing more than a bunch of miserable Mal-Contents with nothing better to do than jump on other members threads and stir up a {censored} Storm of Non-Sensical BS banter and harrasment.

You can keep this pile of Horse {censored} all to yourselves Boys...

I'd like to say it's been real BUT... that's not the case becuase... I don't tell sorry lies like that.
I'd also like to say that it's been nice meeting you all BUT... That would be a lie as well.

Thank God I have more dignity and Common Sense than to stick around at this BS Forum and deal with Immature, Harrasing, Lying, Untrustworthy Bottom Feeding Scum like you Boys....

Later!

• Members

I've been getting E's from folks who are saying things like "Why do you bother dealing with the {censored}-Ups at that Forum?"...

I'm extremely happy to inform you that I'm deleting my account here. Simply becuase.. This IS NOT a Forum at all....

Have a blast showing everyone that you have absolutely NO CLASS and that you're nothing more than a bunch of miserable Mal-Contents with nothing better to do than jump on other members threads and stir up a {censored} Storm of Non-Sensical BS banter and harrasment.

I'd like to say it's been real BUT... that's not the case becuase... I don't tell sorry lies like that.

I'd also like to say that it's been nice meeting you all BUT... That would be a lie as well.

Thank God I have more dignity and Common Sense than to stick around at this BS Forum and deal with Immature, Harrasing, Lying, Untrustworthy Bottom Feeding Scum like you Boys....

Later!

GOOD RIDDANCE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Members

Later!

You'll be back.

• Members

Later!

I resent all that...Chance Jr. :cry:

Archived