Minarik Studio Xtreme Gold Top Lotus Electric Guitar With Custom Hardshell Case

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

What's your idea of a non-{censored} guitar?

BTW.... It makes perfect sense to offer Quality Instruments like Minarik Guitars in the CLASSIFIEDS section of this forum... So.. Relax... perhaps where looser underware and be happy!

• Members

Don't worry about my underwear, nancyboy. Minarik are total pieces of {censored} and you are obviously a shill. You should try to contribute to HC instead of just coming here to sell {censored} guitars and post about them in all of your threads. I checked your old threads and you shoehorn them into EVERY post of yours. Seriously, if you're going to be a shill then you need to figure out how to do it so you at least seem like an authentic poster instead of a total douchebag.

I promise no one on HC will buy your piece of {censored} plywoood guitars (and I use "guitar" loosely).

Guest Anonymous

Don't worry about my underwear, nancyboy. Minarik are total pieces of {censored} and you are obviously a shill. You should try to contribute to HC instead of just coming here to sell {censored} guitars and post about them in all of your threads. I checked your old threads and you shoehorn them into EVERY post of yours. Seriously, if you're going to be a shill then you need to figure out how to do it so you at least seem like an authentic poster instead of a total douchebag.

I promise no one on HC will buy your piece of {censored} plywoood guitars (and I use "guitar" loosely).

Really... That's an interesting misconception you have. Since when did you start making everyones mind up for them??

You have some serious issues Bro. Stop acting like a spoiled little 12 year old boy who is jeolous of someone else who has something he wants but can't get it. No... I'm not here to placate your insecurities on the discussion threads so get over it.

NOW... Since we've FINALLY jumped over that hurdle.....

I post in the Classifieds here because I am an Authorized Seller with High Qaulity items that are RELEVANT to the people who are visiting this section of the Forum.. THE CLASSIFIEDS. Ya know.. this ain't Rocket Science.. Well... maybe on your part it is but...

REMEMBER.. Folks are looking for quality Guitars in these Classifieds and that's exactly what I offer. I'm not passing off garbage to anyone. I'm offering High Quality Guitars to people who are looking for High Quality Guitars. And YES... Minarik are just as good as Fender And Gibson.

As a matter of fact... these guitars are made at the SAME FACILTY as Fender and Gibson and adhere to SAME STRICT Quality Control Standards as Fender and Gibson.

Have you noticed.... There's literally HUNDREDS of ADVERTISEMENTS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE FORUM....

Adverts by Guitar Center.... Musicians Friend.... etc... Does that bother you as well? Aren't they are all shills as well trying to push thier peices of plywood garbage on you....

We both know the answer to this and the answer is NO. Just like me, they offer quality items to an interested and vibrant community.

Get a grip on reality... Calm down... And keep your negativity to yourself.

Have a fantastic day! :wave:

• Members

Really... That's an interesting misconception you have. Since when did you start making everyones mind up for them??

You have some serious issues Bro. Stop acting like a spoiled little 12 year old boy who is jeolous of someone else who has something he wants but can't get it. No... I'm not here to placate your insecurities on the discussion threads so get over it.

NOW... Since we've FINALLY jumped over that hurdle.....

I post in the Classifieds here because I am an Authorized Seller with High Qaulity items that are RELEVANT to the people who are visiting this section of the Forum.. THE CLASSIFIEDS. Ya know.. this ain't Rocket Science.. Well... maybe on your part it is but...

REMEMBER.. Folks are looking for quality Guitars in these Classifieds and that's exactly what I offer. I'm not passing off garbage to anyone. I'm offering High Quality Guitars to people who are looking for High Quality Guitars. And YES... Minarik are just as good as Fender And Gibson.

As a matter of fact... these guitars are made at the SAME FACILTY as Fender and Gibson and adhere to SAME STRICT Quality Control Standards as Fender and Gibson.

Have you noticed.... There's literally HUNDREDS of ADVERTISEMENTS THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE FORUM....

Adverts by Guitar Center.... Musicians Friend.... etc... Does that bother you as well? Aren't they are all shills as well trying to push thier peices of plywood garbage on you....

We both know the answer to this and the answer is NO. Just like me, they offer quality items to an interested and vibrant community.

Get a grip on reality... Calm down... And keep your negativity to yourself.

Have a fantastic day!
:wave:

I don't know how Guitar Center/Musician's Friend can be shills considering they own this website. You're a toolbag. I've played Minarik guitars. First off, they're butt-ugly. Second, they sound like {censored}. Period.

Guest Anonymous

O.K. you can let go now... It's all good.... You are entitled to your opinion.

Here's some ZOOM Pic links to what you call poop...

This way peope can see for themselves the High Quality work that is done by Minarik Guitars...

http://www.minarikguitars.com/images/products/lotus.appricotburst.zoom.jpg

http://www.minarikguitars.com/images/products/manta.autumnburst.zoom.jpg

http://www.minarikguitars.com/images/products/halo.magical.zoom.jpg

Please feel free to inquire with any questions.

Archived