FS - Black FENDER USA STANDARD STRAT w/OHSC

zakkfaerum

• Members
Hey everyone. I have a nice 2003 American Standard Stratocaster for sale. I have my eye on something else and this one needs to go!! It is black with maple fingerboard. Comes with original Fender molded hardshell case. I'm in Canada but looking for about $820 CAD shipped or so. I'm open to offers. PM me if you have any questions or if you are interested!!

Thanks a lot!!

strat4.jpg

strat2.jpg

DSCF4607.jpg

DSCF4602.jpg

Are there any issues with the guitar? Is the original case candy included, such as wrenches, polish cloth, hang tags, etc.?

Thanks,
Ray

• Members

I suggest you log onto Musician's Friend and click clearance. You'll find a Standard American Strat (brand new) for $849 - add my 15% discount and the bottom line is $723. Contact me if you drop your price.

That's great!! It's also a clearance price and you get a discount, that's great for you!! I do think my price is about right, but feel free to PM me offers!!

Thanks!!

• Members

I suggest you log onto Musician's Friend and click clearance. You'll find a Standard American Strat (brand new) for $849 - add my 15% discount and the bottom line is $723. Contact me if you drop your price.

Wow- that was totally inappropriate and should have been done in a PM.

Also, I call BS as there are no 15% discounts running for MF, and even if they were, they would doubtless not apply to Fender.

Anyway, best of luck on the sale.

• Members

Wow- that was totally inappropriate and should have been done in a PM.

Also, I call BS as there are no 15% discounts running for MF, and even if they were, they would doubtless not apply to Fender.

Anyway, best of luck on the sale.

There was a 15% discount but Fender was excluded and I believe it ended last night.

• Members

There are always some clearance deals available on MF....but here is what you get from MF....a stock photo, sales tax, and usually a guitar that has done some time on the floor. Also this guy says send offers....send him an offer if you think the price is too high. Otherwise....what mjb said.

• Members

There was a 15% discount but Fender was excluded and I believe it ended last night.

Fortunately I'm considered a preferred customer and the manager of the store I deal with has extended the 15% Indefinately. I'm interested in your axe but not at $700. If you're willing to send pix(yohan2the49thpower@yahoo) please do. I can't make you an offer until I see your guitar. Thanks.

• Members

Only a moron would think it inappropriate to pursue a strong negotiating position. And what's PM post menopause? As far as the 15% discount is concerned would you like to wager say $1000 that it's legit?

• Members

Only a moron would think it inappropriate to pursue a strong negotiating position. And what's PM post menopause? As far as the 15% discount is concerned would you like to wager say $1000 that it's legit?

haha you are such a douche

• Members

Even if you offered the guy full price I'd hope he would tell you to STFU since you seem to be a grade A cock monger.

If you can get such a good deal for a brand new one then shut up and do it.

OP, good luck with your sale and $700 seems reasonable to me.

• Members

Not sure why you quoted me in response to that, negotiate all you want and I never said to PM him.

Congrats man, you claim to have a 15% discount because you know a manager. That doesn't change the value of the guitar for sale. Quit being cheap and buy a new one for 15% off.

• Members

For the record...that's NOT an American Standard...those came out in '08. It's simply an American Strat. Just a bit misleading...not a huge deal, just thought that should be clarified a bit.

And...even though this guy handled it wrong, if you really want to sell you Strat quickly, you probably should drop the price a bit. I currently have a 20% code to use from MF. If someone could get a new one for around the same money...they're gonna buy new every time.

I'm just sayin....

• Members

Even if you offered the guy full price I'd hope he would tell you to STFU since you seem to be a grade A cock monger.

If you can get such a good deal for a brand new one then shut up and do it.

OP, good luck with your sale and $700 seems reasonable to me.

YOUR USE OR THE TERM "COCK MONGER" IS INTERESTING. THOSE WERE YOUR MAMA'S EXACT WORDS LAST NIGHT AT THE ROSE HAVEN MOTEL. NOW YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN YOU CONDESCENDING RECTUM! THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! SO WHAT IF IT'S A PUBLIC FORM IT'S STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. THE GENTLEMAN SELLING THE STRAT HAD MORE CLASS THAN YOU! TEXAS - WHERE YOU AND GEORGE BUSH JR. ARE FROM - BREEDS INTERFERING LICE LIKE YOU. AND THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS ITS STUPID OR INAPPROPRIATE TO BARGAIN FROM A STRONG POSITION. TRUST ME MAN I'LL GO MANO YE MONO WITH YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME IF YOU WANT TO KEEP RESPONDING. I SUGGEST YOU SAVE YOUR "QUIPS" FOR YOUR BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN COWBOY FRIENDS.

Archived