FS - Black FENDER USA STANDARD STRAT w/OHSC

zakkfaerum

• Members

Even if you offered the guy full price I'd hope he would tell you to STFU since you seem to be a grade A cock monger.

If you can get such a good deal for a brand new one then shut up and do it.

OP, good luck with your sale and $700 seems reasonable to me.

I sent you this message last weekend but I don't see it posted here. So I'll try again. "Ohhhhhhh you're such a cock monger" said your mama that night at the Rose Haven Motel. Now you shut up and listen you condescending rectum! THIS IS NONE YOUR YOUR BUSINESS. SO WHAT IF IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM, IT'S STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINES NOR THE BUSINESS OF ANY OTHER BRAIN-DAMAGED CRETIN WHO THINKS BARGAINING FROM STRENGTH IS STUPID OR INAPPROPRIATE. WHO DETERMINES APPROPRIATENESS - YOU OR THE SON OF SAM JACKASS WHO CALLED ME A NOOB WHATEVER THAT MEANS? THE GUY WHO SOLD THE GUITAR WASN'T UPSET SO WHY ARE YOU? I mean it man I'll go mano ye mono with you until the end of time if you want to continue this. TEXAS - WHERE YOU AND GEORGE BUSH JR. ARE FROM BREEDS INTERFERING LICE LIKE YOU. I SUGGEST YOU CONFINE YOUR QUIPS TO YOUR BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN COWBOY FRIENDS!

• Members

I sent you this message last weekend but I don't see it posted here. So I'll try again. "Ohhhhhhh you're such a cock monger" said your mama that night at the Rose Haven Motel. Now you shut up and listen you condescending rectum! THIS IS NONE YOUR YOUR BUSINESS. SO WHAT IF IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM, IT'S STILL NONE OF YOUR BUSINES NOR THE BUSINESS OF ANY OTHER BRAIN-DAMAGED CRETIN WHO THINKS BARGAINING FROM STRENGTH IS STUPID OR INAPPROPRIATE. WHO DETERMINES APPROPRIATENESS - YOU OR THE SON OF SAM JACKASS WHO CALLED ME A NOOB WHATEVER THAT MEANS? THE GUY WHO SOLD THE GUITAR WASN'T UPSET SO WHY ARE YOU? I mean it man I'll go mano ye mono with you until the end of time if you want to continue this. TEXAS - WHERE YOU AND GEORGE BUSH JR. ARE FROM BREEDS INTERFERING LICE LIKE YOU. I SUGGEST YOU CONFINE YOUR QUIPS TO YOUR BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN COWBOY FRIENDS!

Dude....you are a load that should have been swallowed.

This {censored}ing guitar is sold, and you are still posting gay fantasies on here.

You are talking about everyone else being gay, but you mention rectums, mano ye mono, Brokeback mountain, and George W Douche all in one paragraph, which all have one thing in common- homosexer-ness. It's one thing to bargain from a position of strength, it's another to bargan from a position of {censored}ing bull{censored}."Der her her, I {censored}in preferred at Muscian's Friend....they suck my cock, and give me 40% off anyting in da whole world."'So sell me your USA strat for $300 dood." How gay are you??? You must think everyone here is as dumb as you look.

• Members

Dude....you are a load that should have been swallowed.

This {censored}ing guitar is sold, and you are still posting gay fantasies on here.

You are talking about everyone else being gay, but you mention rectums, mano ye mono, Brokeback mountain, and George W Douche all in one paragraph, which all have one thing in common- homosexer-ness. It's one thing to bargain from a position of strength, it's another to bargan from a position of {censored}ing bull{censored}."Der her her, I {censored}in preferred at Muscian's Friend....they suck my cock, and give me 40% off anyting in da whole world."'So sell me your USA strat for $300 dood." How gay are you??? You must think everyone here is as dumb as you look.

What are you a {censored}ing psychologist? Your father must of been a homo in the closet. If I got run over by a train I'd still look and think better then you - you {censored}ing creep!

Archived