Let's start a New England ONLY locals thread, no shipping!

cleverbastid

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A guitar popped up that I am very interested in acquiring, so I am placing my Atom up for sale. While I will consider trades, I am more interested in a straight sale. Comes w/ an extra Tom Anderson bridge HB and the original case & fretboard protector.

ASKING PRICE: $2350 Shipped and Paypaled to the CONUS

For trades, I am not interested in amps, but I would listen to offers on guitars, especially:

1. Boutique luthiers (Koll, Thorn, Lentz, Crook, Collings... you know the list!)

2. Fat necks!

3. ES-335 or 339-like guitars

4. Cool LPs or other 2HB guitars

5. Nothing pointy or Floydy

6. Not as interested in P90s right now, but I'll listen

Pics of the Atom:

a99.jpg

More here: http://mojocaster.com/photos/atom/phpslideshow.php

Pic of the sheet:

Atom%20003.JPG

Video of the Atom:

http://mojocaster.wordpress.com/2010/01/22/tom-anderson-atom-review-quilted-maple-top-swart-ast/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This guitar is practically like new, not a B stock, it's first quality. It came upgraded with the optional SD pickups a Pearly Gates and a Custom Custom (Real SD's NOT Duncan Designed). This is the "Select" model so it has the higher quality top and maple binding. Simply a gorgeous guitar but I just need to thin things out. Retail on this model is is ~$900 with these pups. The PG pickup alone goes for $100 and CC $80!! It also has been completely rewired with a kit from BCS Guitars using their complete Vintage wiring kit. All new CTS pots, Mojotone caps, switchcraft jack, etc! $78 kit! Also added new chrome dome knobs to match/replace the originals as the CTS pots are larger.

$400 Local FIRM No Trades

# Select Mahogany Body with Quilted Maple Top and Flamed Maple Binding on Body and Neck
# Set Mahogany Neck
# Resinator Fretboard with Abalone and Pearl Shell Inlays
# H-Expander Truss Rod
# Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast Tuners
# 24.75

• Members

I too like the idea of this thread. I'm in central Connecticut, and have an amp I might be interested in selling or trading locally:

1968 Fender Super Reverb (drip edge)
non-original speakers
serviced, with some new caps
looks very good, works 100% and sounds great
I can take some pictures if interested

I'd sell locally for $995.00 or trade (+, - cash) for a Dr. Z Maz 18 combo, Carmen Ghia combo, Deluxe Reverb, Matchless Spitfire, ???

• Members

2004 Gibson Explorer; upgraded to bone nut and Guitarforce Rebel II PAF pickups. This is a great guitar, I just want to try something else. Gibson LP Jr or Specials w P-90's preferred, but would also consider higher end Fender Strat or a PRS Mira.

IMG_1899.jpg

• Members

I'll play..
Portland Maine here..
As new Mesa stiletto deuce head. This is a stage II. Emerald Bronco finish. I Bought 2 of these, this was my backup that i never had to use so i am letting it go. With tax this cost me over $2000.00. I will include everything that you would get with a new one. Probably less than a couple hours of use and never left my house. Footswitch hasn't even been unpacked. Still has all the tags on it and an unfilled warranty registration for 5 yrs. Buy mine and save almost $600.00 !!!

$1500

<A012dp.th.jpg>

<A016jf.th.jpg>

• Members

This is an awesome guitar , plays and sounds great really! I have many guitars and this plays just as good or better than my custom shop gibby's
It's a great alternative to the Les Paul.. same scale..
All the right harware like real Seymour Duncans ,Tone Pros graphtec.
looking for a change maybe something with P90's or???
It's in great shape just minor player's wear those are tags on the tone controls that state coiltap..

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-neck w/ Ultra Access / 24.75

• Members
This is an awesome guitar , plays and sounds great really! I have many guitars and this plays just as good or better than my custom shop gibby's
It's a great alternative to the Les Paul.. same scale..
All the right harware like real Seymour Duncans ,Tone Pros graphtec.
looking for a change maybe something with P90's or???
It's in great shape just minor player's wear those are tags on the tone controls that state coiltap..

CONSTRUCTION/SCALE: Set-neck w/ Ultra Access / 24.75

• Members

Have a Peavey 1820 1x18,2x10 cabinet. Will trade for a 4x12 or 2x12. Looking for something with good speakers, but don't care about condition. An absolutely trashed Marshall 1960, Ampeg V4 cab, or something of that sort. Also would love a bigger sized 2x12. An Avatar or something. Just looking for something with good speakers.

• Members

1979 Fender Straocaster - $2200

-100% Mint condition 79 Strat. You will need to use a microscope to find a flaw on this rare beauty. It's 100% clean, with no breaks, cracks, or any damage. Comes with the original case, whammy bar, and hang tags too. Also, I had the frets redone at Daddy's in Boston a few years back. Plenty of mojo left in this 30 year old gem.

fender.jpg

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s171/chrisjnyc/Fender%20Stratocaster/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...