Let's start a New England ONLY locals thread, no shipping!

cleverbastid

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have a Laney 4x12 I'd like to get rid of as I just sold my Laney GH100L head and I have no use for this cab anymore (band broke up). It's the matching cabinet to the Laney GH100L and has HH Invaders speakers. The cab is beat up and has tears in the tolex in the back. The previous owner drilled holes in the bottom for casters but did a sloppy job. I used it for my beater band practice cab and also used it as a second cab for gigs. The jack plate was broken when I got it and Laney apparently doesn't make a replacement jack for this cab anymore so I bought a marshall jack plate and wired it up just like my Marshall 1960a cab. 4 or 16 ohm mono and 8 ohm stereo. There is a stain on the front grill cloth from someone spilling a little beer on it. I will do my best to scrub and clean it. Looking for $150 and am looking for a local deal within 1 hour of Dutchess county NY.

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

There are different speakers in the cab now so if you're serious and want pics of the inside, PM me and I'll put in the Invaders and take some pictures.

Kevin.

• Members
DSC_0248.jpg
DSC_0255.jpg
DSC_0249.jpg

I want to trade my Vette for a high gain half stack. I am looking for something of equal value. I think my ideal amp would be an Engl SE with a decent cab. I'll post more specs and into if someone is seriously interested. Thanks guys.

EDIT: Figured I'd be a little less vague. Im looking for

Engl SE Prefer el34 but anything talks even down to 570's
Engl Savage
Engl Invader
Mesa rack recto (older the better)
Mako Mak2
Diezel anything
VHT UL
VHT Sig X
Uber cab or head
VHT D412 cabs
Vader cabs
Diezel cabs
Mills cabs

and would definitely consider more. Thats just to give you an idea.

Guitars (like if you had a racktifier and and a cab) to sweeten a deal...
Must be 25.5 scale. Prefer OFR trems. Prefer ebony boards.
Caparison
Jackson USA
Ibanez (UV777bk)
ESP

I'm really open here. I just want to get a bad ass rig out of the car so I can play shows.

Josh

• Members

I have an 1997 Ibanez S540 that I'd like to sell. I bought it in 2006 and it was only gigged once. It has only left my bedroom 3 times. The pickups were all replaced with Dimarzios: A Super Distortion in the bridge, a Blue Velvet in the neck and an Air Norton in the neck. The neck pickup ring is missing two screws and the back plate is missing 4 screws. It is in great condition with a few nicks here and there. I tried to photograph them but they are hard to get a picture of. The floyd on this is awesome, stays in tune no matter what. The neck is a shredders dream, thin and the action is low. It comes with an Ibanez hardshell case. I'll let it go for $500. I'm in Dutchess NY, 1.5 hours north of NYC. PM me if you want more detailed pics.

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2076.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

• Members

Thinking it might be time to move on with my JCM 800 halfstack
1985 JCM 800 2210.
Has brand new GT 6550's in it and new 12ax7's.
here's the added part with this,
I have the original baffle with the brown grill cloth (yep one of those) and the original logo and piping, and as well i have a new baffle with white grill cloth and a painted black marshal logo ( i have one on order, but they told me 8 weeks, it will be included in the sale and i will send it out once i get it)

Also have my Marshall 1960AV cab, been completely modified. white grill cloth, actual black marshall logo. new metal handles, been entirely rewired with 14 gauge wire and the pcb jack plate part has been replaced with two switchcraft 1/4" jacks (currently not switching jacks so to use the whole cab you hook both speaker outs from the head into it, but i can easily acquire the jacks and wire it if you desire).

As well it has good non stock casters. not as pretty condition wise as the jcm 800 (which has no rips or anything by the way) but sounds great.
Only issue is that one or two of the speaker baskets have rust on them. i have no idea how but the previous owner kept it in a basement, so that might have something to do with it.

all speakers work, no tears or rips.

Looking for a nice new head or cash to buy one.
what i'm looking for:
orange ad140
bad cat lynx
jcm 900 + cash!
hiwatt head
matamp/electric head
etc.
willing to listen to offers.

currently don't have pics but i can get them in a few days.
would be looking to sell outright for $1400
thanks

• Members

Custom Shop Washburn Maverick Standard WMS in minty condition with OHSC - $650

Original owner said it was a 2003 but the S/N starts with 99 which according to the Washburn website means it's a 99. Doesn't really matter because this guitar shows no wear of any kind.

This is a US made guitar from the Chicago factory that produces the N4 and others. It's double cutaway, set neck, TOM bridge and stop tailpiece. Two humbuckers: SD 59 and Custom Custom. 24.75" neck with nice rounded profile similar to a LP. Satin finish over mahogany body with an amazing scultped neck joint that will give you fantastic access to upper frets. Includes the Buzz Feiten nut.

Guitar was recently set up and plays and sounds great.

Washburn%2BWMS%2BStudio%2BUSA%2BGuitar%2