Let's start a New England ONLY locals thread, no shipping!

cleverbastid

• Members

I'm between Hartford and Springfield. The amp is in excellent cosmetic and fully functional condition. It's quiet, and sounds amazing. It is original except for a changed 3 prong power cord, which was done right, for safety. It is missing one back panel screw. The original speaker was reconed. There was voice coil rub, so I sent it to the Circuit Shop in Michigan to have it reconed. They are the best in the business, and do an authentic job. They even painted the cone rim, like the original. I have the receipt. You can see the before and after pictures. That's it. There are no issues with this amp at all. The bottom corners have slight wear, but the rest of the tolex is in great shape. No footswitch. I installed a set of 60's GE 6V6 power tubes.

I completely disassembled the amp to take pictures.
More Pictures

I might be interested in a trade, but only american guitars in original condition, vintage or high-end. No amps please. I'm holding at $1850 cash price, no less.

DSCN1726.JPG

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm In!!

This is a Rare Orange tolex Soldano 4X12 Slant Cabinet in Excellent condition.

Front loaded with 16 Ohm Eminence Legends at 300 watts.

Top Notch Build Quality, and this Cab Screams!!

Local pickup in the Boston/New Hampshire area $650 FIRM.

If interested in shipping, you pick up the shipping fees.

PM ME, I'm 30 minutes from Boston & I'll deliver.

2j5hx5y.jpg

am2r9j.jpg

• Members

I have this.....

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=36622322#post36622322

$700 if I can do it local and avoid shipping.

This one too.................
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2428429

I also have two Ibanez Sabers I'm gonna move..........as well as a Floral JEM. Contact me at rbeattie282@comcast.net for more info and pics.

• Members
Southern Maine: Godin 5th Avenue, just about mint. W/ gigbag.
http://tinyurl.com/ya4cmlq

Also, Southern Maine players, let's get together and share a beer, some chow and/or a jam!

I didn't know you were in maine! I head up to portland fairly frequently. Can i come over and drool over your collection sometime? I'll bring a drool cup, promise.

• Members

Selling a Korg Electribe EMX-1.

Awesome unit for drums and synths. Especially if you dig electronica, techno, more recent Radiohead etc etc etc.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/1404210507.html

If you want to buy it, I can do $300 for a local deal for forumites.

Comes with power supply and a print out of the manual.

• Members

If anyone is looking for an acoustic Amp I have..

A Crate CA15 Cimarron 1x8 12W Acoustic Combo Amp Features:

* 12W power
* 8" woofer
* Dual independent-gain inputs
* 3-band EQ
* Reverb
* RCA input jacks for CD player, mixer, or MP3 player
* Headphone jack
* External speaker out
* Tilt-back stand

I purchased this amp & used it for only an hour. It has a few scatches on one side just from moving it around, but this amp is mint. RCA input jacks let you plug in a CD player, mixer, or MP3. A flip-out locking bar underneath the cabinet lets you tilt the amplifier back.

I'm on the North Shore in MA. $ 80.00

2170630930104688689S600x600Q85.jpg

2029281170104688689S600x600Q85.jpg

• Members

There's a good chance I'm going to be parting with this Spalwn cab.
A local deal would be much prefered. I am currently not shipping.
Eminence Governor
Eminence Manowar
16 ohms can be wired for 4
300 cash 400 trade this is a monster of a 2x12
Only thing I'm really looking for is a Micro Pog or Pog2

l_0e428c4efa0f4184ab45a5880e6aac8b.jpg

• Members

I have for sale a USA Fender American Vintage 62 Re-Issue Strat in like new condition. Body color is aged white with a mint pick guard, neck is maple with a rosewood board with a 7.25 radius and vintage frets. Pickups are 3 American Vintage 60's strat pickups volume/tone controls are standard strat layout. A tweed hardshell case is also included. Looking to get $1100.00. Feel free to call me at 781-572-7791 with any questions.
62Re-Issue3.jpg
62Re-Issue.jpg
62Re-Issue4.jpg
662Re-IIssue2.jpg

• Members

Here's the text from my local craigslist ad - I'm in Easthampton, MA, north of Springfield.

---------------------------------------

Earcandy BuzzBomb 2x12 ported guitar cab - OxBlood cab / back, black front, circle grills, black hardware, Top Hat handles, long feet on bottom/short on left (for horizontal or vertical use), 4/16 ohm inputs, Earcandy GM speakers. Probably used less than four hours total since new; like new except for tolex seam separation on bottom. Current price is ~$600 for this configuration (and months of waiting!). $SOLD

Peavey 2x12 vertical guitar cabinet - 2x12

• Members

My Tele is back up. I found something I really like that costs mucho so I need the cash. Willing to do the guitar plus cash for certain PRS guitars (especially a DGT) or a '57 reissue Les Paul (Black custom or a goldtop).

$1050 for the guitar only. $1150 for guitar plus case and all the candy.

body.jpg

headstock.jpg

full_goodies.jpg

Specs:

Available through a few select dealers only. Limited Edition American Vintage '62 Telecaster. Alder Body, 1-Piece Maple C Shaped Neck with "Thin Skin Nitro" Lacquer Finish, Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines, 9.5" Radius Rosewood Fingerboard, 21 6105 Frets, 2 Custom Shop Tele Single-Coil Pickups, Master Volume, Master Tone, Modern Wiring, Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles and "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover, 3-Position Blade Switch, Chrome Hardware, 1-Ply White Pickguard, 25.5" Scale Length, 1.650" Nut Width.

• Members

Looking to see if anyone out there has a Gibson Les Paul standard/traditional/classic or an Edwards Les Paul that they might want to trade for my ESP Eclipse? Mint condition w/ case.

Also, may do a 3-way deal if anyone is interested in a '91 Gibson ES-135.

Worth a shot....

ESP1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is my Craigslist post. I'm located in Holbrook, MA, south of Boston.

-------------------------

Korean made Epiphone Thunderbird in good condition for sale. Upper strap button has been replaced and slightly relocated to counter neck dive. This bass has a few dings and has played a few shows - she's well broken in. The neck in particular is quite fantastic. Also, the pickguard and trussrod cover will of course be included. I'm not looking for trades, unless you are trading money. I can be reached at MShanly@bridgew.edu, or at (781)-974-8628. If I don't answer, please leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.

Thanks.

-Mark

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0533.jpg