Let's start a New England ONLY locals thread, no shipping!

cleverbastid

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
uberthrall, interested in a MIM strat with 57/62's in middle and neck, texas special in bridge, GFS bridge, black PG with creme knobs/selector/pickup covers? It was just setup for 11's, frets leveled, plays and sounds awesome. Trade for your tele plus a little $ or something? Also have a G&L hardcase for $45 extra.

I'm not really a strat guy, but I might be interested anyway. Could ya PM me some pics of the Strat with the new pickguard and stuff? You could also send em to rbeattie282@comcast.net.

• Members

I have 4 Celestion Gh-75 speakers that I just took out of an old JCM 800 cab, great condition and broken in. These speakers are great for a heavy sound, lots of bass and treble with a scoop in the mids. I am looking to get $250.00 shipped for the quad or I will split it up.

Speakers.jpg
Speakers2.jpg

• Members

Let me add in here that I have an Ampeg VH140C 212 combo that I'm going to let go cheap...

I'm going to drop in a couple celestion speakers sometime this weekend and both channels work perfectly...

But the chorus and reverb are wonky. A few knobs are missing and there's no footswitch.

Otherwise...can't beat $200 picked up for this thing.

• Members

Listing some stuff I am looking to move.

1) USA Jackson DK1 w/ Floyd and EMG 81/85 w/ OHSC
2) MIM 07 Fender "Fat Strat" with molded hard shell
3) Rocktron Xpression

PM me if you are interested in any of these. I am in southern NH but will be working in Waltham next week so I will have easy access to the Boston area. I do have prices in mind for all of these but would rather hear offers.

Not into trades at the moment, although (long shot) I would be interested in an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis (or Axis Sport). Also if you have a VHT or Orange cab (MAYBE a Mesa). Other than that not really looking for anything else in trade at the moment.

• Members

looking to sell/trade my 71 fender mustang in olympic white with ohsc. (has sd pickups in it now but i have the originals too)

also looking to sell/trade my ltd ec-1000 in gloss black. has one real abuse mark from the last guy who owned it, i don't have any pics at the moment but for $550 with case it's still a great deal.

really looking for a marshall jmp 2203 or a gibson rd in black

either one would be wonderful

• Members

MA/RI border here. But willing to meet anybody halfway. I have done a few local deals and prefer local HC dudes to any CL'ers... no offense, but I feel HC users have a more honesty... Anyways...

I have a near mint LTD Viper 400. EMG's. Really nice, just not for me. Looking to trade for almost anything of equal value. PM ME!!!!

• Members

I'm heading to the Boston area tomorrow to attend a conference and visit my folks. I'll be there until Friday evening if anyone has any interest in my Gibby Flying V w/ Kahler:
http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2422201
I'm driving up through CT on 84, then on the Mass Turnpike and then 95 if anyone is interested along the way.