Save this forum's good name.....Please

bamabeachboy

• Members

Again you have not responded to my PM...It is clear you never wanted to sell me the guitar you just wanted to bitch about it.....I try to buy it a third time and you refuse to answer so the deal is off now and you broke it not me...

Last contact with you was 12:20 monday asking deal or no deal yes or no...you never responded until 9:23...Sent you a message last night saying I would still buy it if you told the real story of what hapened and retracted your post.....again you have no reply so Keep it....and it is your fault.

You are only talking about messages that we sent before you got pissed I asked if you were in the states and then pissed me off by your attitude...

Simple question
Did you respond to my email asking "deal or no deal yes or no"? I told you "this would be the last conversation we would have about this" in the same PM...that was senT at noon monday. You sent a PM at 9:23 that night saying I {censored}ed you over...what balls dude...oh well just answer that one question and everybody will have the answer to what took place...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YEAH YOU ARE DONE BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION....I'm not a troll because trolls don't buy guitars..I do. 3 just on monday...

You know what why am I waisting my time with you scab...I've got some extra cash to deal with being you backed out....I have a few hundred dollars if somebody has some cool gear they want to unload being this guy backed out on me....Anybody got a mexican Teli for cheap?

• Members
YEAH YOU ARE DONE BECAUSE YOU WON'T ANSWER THE QUESTION....I'm not a troll because trolls don't buy guitars..I do. 3 just on monday...

You know what why am I waisting my time with you scab...I've got some extra cash to deal with being you backed out....I have a few hundred dollars if somebody has some cool gear they want to unload being this guy backed out on me....Anybody got a mexican
Teli
for cheap?

:facepalm:

• Members

Ok, this is the second time in the last day I'm doing this.....I usually stay out of these {censored}storm threads.

Regardless of anything else that was posted in this one so far, I just want the record to show that I did indeed do a really quick and totally painfree deal with Bama........and I'd gladly deal with him again. I got nothing against meowy either, I'm sure he's a good dude.......always loved the sharkcat avatar too....LOL.

That's about it I guess.........just throwing it out there.

• Members
those of which I would be happy to knock the {censored} out if you want to meet somewhere.

Bamabeachboy's guide to being an internet tough guy, as well as learning that threats to someones person are easy to prove when yoiu say stuff like that in public forums, and when ppl quote it so you cant edit it :cop:

I totally wouldn't to business with the OP

• Members

Ok, this is the second time in the last day I'm doing this.....I usually stay out of these {censored}storm threads.

....always loved the sharkcat avatar too....LOL.

Speaking of avatars,The one have always makes me stop and stare at it awhile. I'd like to see that full-size,truly a motivational poster. :love:

• Members

funny it only seems that Large and Shred are the only 2 mad at me, even tho they have nothing to do with me or my deals nor do they know the outcome of any of them,,

since it's none of their business in the first place.

but thanks for putting me in your sig, I need all the advertisement I can get..

• Members
I'm not a fan either. And it seems like Gregg isn't a huge fan of yours. If people want to deal with you still then that's their call. But alot of people on here have seen enough of you that they don't like to not do business with you, ever.

What Would Jesus Do?

Not deal with Indian Scout I'll bet! :)

• Members

I'm not a fan either. And it seems like Gregg isn't a huge fan of yours. If people want to deal with you still then that's their call. But alot of people on here have seen enough of you that they don't like to not do business with you, ever.

see that's the nice thing about a democracy, we each have our own opinion on who to deal with and who not to..

personally seeing as both of you are new I probably wouldn't deal with you either, so you see it goes both ways..

Gregg hasn't been on since the 30th, so your his spokesman now? and the other guys don't post cause umm lets see,, maybe I took care of them..

this is getting rather old, but it is humorous..

add me all you like, I love the attention and advertisement

now back to our regularly scheduled program..

where's the darn remote..

• Members

Cmon guys. People get screwed all over the place. I dealt with bamabeachboy last night and he is a real good guy. This is the second time i dealt with this site and he got to me quick and I accepted his offer. His paypal wasnt working so he went out of his way to go 2 a walmart to get a moneygram. I got the money last night and I even shipped it last night. Thats what you call a good deal. Seeing this stuff makes me want to stay away. I never dealt with this indian guy but seeing stuff like that just says theres a red flag. I would stay away but there are people here and new people arriving everyday that want to be apart of this forum. The more negativity will be the downfall to this forum and could obliterate it. So do good deals and with people you can trust.

Archived