Save this forum's good name.....Please

bamabeachboy

• Members

Done with this {censored}...If anybody has some guitars they would like to move stay in touch...I'm always looking for cool {censored}.....My original post was a mistake... it is not place to post messages like I did on the board....for those who did not like it I am sorry.

End of Drama...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's cool...I'm sure it is well policed. I'm not trying to change things here or cause an uproar...It still does not change the fact that this guy could have gotten me because until today I had no idea who he was. I'm sure the guys that have been around for some time know the ends and outs. New members may not and by the time they find out it's to late. That was the point of my post.

Why even risk it?

• Members

The OP is just Trolling. We have plenty of confirmed scammers here that actually STEAL equipment and not just make it smell. IS is just an easy target at this point because he was man enough to admit what he did and stay on the site.

I was just reading a thread about a member who screwed a member here out of about 2K and then tried to tell him Cali laws don't apply in nyc (If someone else saw the thread I'd appreciate the link being posted :) )

But really everyone should figure out we have a good/bad dealer sticky, hammer people there for bad deals, we should have a known scammer sticky too, for people like Duncan_Douchebag. I understand the OT posts in classifieds because people are trying to hit the buy/sell audience, but enough whipping the horse, Go learn about

Duncan_Amateur

The guy scamming on the PRS (As mentioned Above)

any of the other guys scamming gear and money for nothing in return, instead of starting probably the 5th thread about the same guy. If your wary of trading with ANYONE don't do it. get their home phone, have them call you, confirm the phone # on your caller ID (If you have it) go to yellow pages .com type in their zip and search up the #, and if it lists the address confirm your address.

Easy steps, also saying "will you ship first" will throw out about 70% of the scammers, even if you don't follow through making them ship first.

Edit:

+1 to TomCray's advice, very simple method :)

• Members

The OP is just Trolling. We have plenty of confirmed scammers here that actually STEAL equipment and not just make it smell. IS is just an easy target at this point because he was man enough to admit what he did and stay on the site.

How is the OP trolling? He has a valid point in that it would be good to have a a little flag or something for bad traders, but there isn't so people just have to do their research.

Also, how was the person in question "man enough to admit what he did" when everyone and their dog new he was screwing multiple people over? If everyone knows someone did something wrong, it doesn't make them a man or a better person for admitting it. If it was a one time deal and he came out and admitted it and made it right for the right reasons and not just because everyone was calling him out and his rep was ruined, then it would be a different story.

• Members

How is the OP trolling? He has a valid point in that it would be good to have a a little flag or something for bad traders, but there isn't so people just have to do their research.

Also, how was the person in question "man enough to admit what he did" when everyone and their dog new he was screwing multiple people over? If everyone knows someone did something wrong, it doesn't make them a man or a better person for admitting it. If it was a one time deal and he came out and admitted it and made it right for the right reasons and not just because everyone was calling him out and his rep was ruined, then it would be a different story.

Well if he wasn't man enough to admit it, or if we did the little flags, he'd have just changed his username and no one would be the wiser, but he hasn't, as well as he has admitted that it was his fault and payed or offered to pay everyone involved. He's trolling because there is a good/bad trade thread for this kind of stuff. plus he didn't have any transaction with anyone, so he's just trolling about something he heard.

But you are right in that there should be something to indicate someone as a bad trader if they're proven a bad trader. Maby like a 2 strikes rule or something then a resulting IP permaban instead of just a username ban. And our negative energy could be better propelled at the people stealing and scamming money and gear from our HC forum members.

Note anything I say is solely opinion and therefor, worthless to anyone without my view lmao.

• Members

You stupid dishonest mother {censored}er!!!!! You were acting like a {censored}ing jerk because I asked if you were located in the states....You send me a PM saying you had others wanting to buy the guitar I had agreed to buy....I told you if you got a better deal it would not bother me because I was buying 3 others today....You acted like a complete ass hole from the start making comments like "you verbaly commited to buying this" before you even gave me a chance to buy it dumb ass....Then I send you a PM 12 {censored}injg hours ago asking if you were going to sell me the guitar and you don't respond...but you had time to come on here and lie through your {censored}ing teeth... those of which I would be happy to knock the {censored} out if you want to meet somewhere.

Ask metalgod,stratman821 and uberthrall if they had any issues getting money today...nope because they responded to messages and talked to me on the phone...because those guys did not act like assholes like you did today...you treat me like {censored} before buy your guitar and then try to act like I backed out.....lets post the PMs shall we? I did not think so being you will look like an ass...But if you feel the need I hav them all...including the one from 12 hours ago asking a very simple question...yes or no on selling me the guitar...you never responded until late tonight....that's your fault you have no money right now.

• Members

You stupid dishonest mother {censored}er!!!!! You were acting like a {censored}ing jerk because I asked if you were located in the states....You send me a PM saying you had others wanting to buy the guitar I had agreed to buy....I told you if you got a better deal it would not bother me because I was buying 3 others today....You acted like a complete ass hole from the start making comments like "you verbaly commited to buying this" before you even gave me a chance to buy it dumb ass....Then I send you a PM 12 {censored}injg hours ago asking if you were going to sell me the guitar and you don't respond...but you had time to come on here and lie through your {censored}ing teeth... those of which I would be happy to knock the {censored} out if you want to meet somewhere.

Ask metalgod,stratman821 and uberthrall if they had any issues getting money today...nope because they responded to messages and talked to me on the phone...because those guys did not act like assholes like you did today...you treat me like {censored} before buy your guitar and then try to act like I backed out.....lets post the PMs shall we? I did not think so being you will look like an ass...But if you feel the need I hav them all...including the one from 12 hours ago asking a very simple question...yes or no on selling me the guitar...you never responded until late tonight....that's your fault you have no money right now.

:facepalm:

these OT threads are what's making this forum lose it's good name.

it's getting too personal, when this is a business forum. we have a good/bad traders list, and that is enough.

• Members

:facepalm:
these OT threads are what's making this forum lose it's good name.

it's getting too personal, when this is a business forum. we have a good/bad traders list, and that is enough.

Good call dude. Ive done a bunch of deals on here, both trade and cash, and never had a problem. My post count isn't high because trading/selling gear is pretty much all I'm here for. If someone has had shady dealings on here, or if something doesn't seem right I just don't do the deal. Easy peasy.

• Members

You stupid dishonest mother {censored}er!!!!! You were acting like a {censored}ing jerk because I asked if you were located in the states....You send me a PM saying you had others wanting to buy the guitar I had agreed to buy....I told you if you got a better deal it would not bother me because I was buying 3 others today....You acted like a complete ass hole from the start making comments like "you verbaly commited to buying this" before you even gave me a chance to buy it dumb ass....Then I send you a PM 12 {censored}injg hours ago asking if you were going to sell me the guitar and you don't respond...but you had time to come on here and lie through your {censored}ing teeth...
those of which I would be happy to knock the {censored} out if you want to meet somewhere.

Easy, bro you'll get the

21309.jpg

if a mod were to see it.

• Members

With an IM subject line from you that says "Good Deal Dude I'll take it" and content from you that says "I will pay Monday", then another on Monday that says "by 1:00pm Monday", then anotehr that says "well if you have another buyer I don't really care" then who is the dishonest mother{censored}er?

Knock my teeth out? Reported, lowlife

Archived