Save this forum's good name.....Please

bamabeachboy

• Members

funny it only seems that Large and Shred are the only 2 mad at me, even tho they have nothing to do with me or my deals nor do they know the outcome of any of them,,

since it's none of their business in the first place.

but thanks for putting me in your sig, I need all the advertisement I can get..

I'm a member of this site, so it is my business. If you like the "advertisement" that being in our sigs brings you, why did you PM me asking me to delete it? Again folks, this guy cannot be trusted. He lies with every breath he takes. There's more than 2 people that can't {censored}ing stand you.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a member of this site, so it is my business. If you like the "advertisement" that being in our sigs brings you, why did you PM me asking me to delete it? Again folks, this guy cannot be trusted. He lies with every breath he takes. There's more than 2 people that can't {censored}ing stand you.

why don't you just STFU and stick to trying to get a date..

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member7173187.htm

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk..

• Members

no it won't because this is my last post on the whole matter, I'm not going anywhere nor will I let a few people push me out of here..

I've corrected my mistake with those involved if that's not good enough, oh well

none of you were involved anyway, they have accepted my apology and funds and that's all that matters..

/thread,

have a nice time among yourselves...

• Members

why don't you just STFU and stick to trying to get a date..

ackkkkkkkkkkkkk..

OMG BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS {censored} FOR REAL?

BWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Members

OMG BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THIS {censored} FOR REAL?

BWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBWAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ya man im sure this account that was created 30 min ago is for realz, dog

• Members

I cannot tell a lie...it's me!!:lol: It was revenge for a prank I played on a friend. It is really funny though. Especially when he emailed it to my wife. We're good friends and although I was a little pissed at first, I tried to make the best of it. I'm waiting for an answer Scout. If you love the attention, why did you PM me?

Archived