FT/FS Ibanez Frank Gambale FGM-100 Pink Salmon

ChrisTheAsian

• Members

So I took a little road trip yesterday and bought this guitar with gregapocalypse. This thing is pretty much MINT. There is only one little chip down by the trem that I tried to include in the picture.

I've been playing this guitar all morning and honestly decided that it's way too nice and rare to be a touring guitar for me.

This thing was made in 1994 and looks brand new. I want to play this guitar with my band but I just can't bring myself to risk damaging it. It's like buying a really nice car and not wanting to drive it.

So I'm putting it up on here to trade and sell.

I would rather trade it, but if someone wants to buy it, 1050 shipped.

signed and numbered by frank. I don't think you'll find another one of these guitars that is in a nice of condition as this. and greg will back that up!

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Shoot me your offers. I'm really open to anything

Chris

• Members

I've always wanted to buy this guitar (a pink gambale), take the neck off, throw the body in a closet somewhere, buy a squire hellokitty strat, put the edge trem on it, and fit the gambale neck to it. white EMG 81. bitchin'.

The only problem with tossing that body in the closet is that you are likely to injure the lead singer of your future Clay Aiken tribute band.

Archived