Lesson Loft Appreciation Thread

• Members
Originally posted by djmojo

since fred posted here, I would like to thank him for getting me interested in arpeggios... learning to sweep pick has helped me alot too
:)

Thanks djmojo :) Just one more thing, practicing
arps is also meant to make you think and play
bigger intervals than seconds and minor seconds (halfsteps and wholesteps). It will help anyone to play more melodical and varied single note stuff. Ie getting out of the scale running rut.

• Members

Wow guys, I popped in and saw this thread and was blown away.

Thank you all very much, I really don't know what to say. The forum has taken off better than I'd ever imagined it would, from the beginning I kinda figured it was a decent idea when I sent Scott the email, but I never imagined it would take off like this in a little over a month.

This forum to me is a very cool thing, and personal also. Everyone that participates should be very proud of themself for being a contributor and helping it turn out the way it has. I want to take this opportunity to also thank everyone who posts in here, contributes or even lurks and never says anything. You guys in here are cool and have made this a very cool forum!! again, thank you..

also, thank you to Silver and Funky for helping out in here.

John

Looks like you guys might have found the magic formula - or the idea of thinking and learning is too much work for most people so they steer clear of this forum:)

I'm glad to hear that there's some valuable information being shared here. It's a bit embarassing with some of the stuff that's happened elsewhere!

Scott

• Members

I'm mostly a lurker here. I know quite a bit about music theory and such, but sometimes I think I'm way outknowledged by some people here!

But the place is a great idea, and I like the fact that there are representatives from all genres here that really know their stuff.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived